🦋Big Days and Blissful Moments🦋

The day before their wedding, Kara Zor-El and Oliver Queen stood in the Fortress of Solitude as Kal-El performed the ceremony and Lois Kal-El held the wedding bracelets and ring. Kara was adorned in a simple, yet beautiful royal blue dress as Oliver was in matching robes Winn had designed specifically for the occasion. Oliver took the time to memorise all the Kryptonian vows even if Kara said it was okay, but he insisted.

 "Kryp nahn ukep bim sern Oliver Queen and Kara Zor-El vav tuv dhoid im Rao," Clark began, "zhehd sern uldif vot Rao. Ugem bembim tuv vrreiahv, Oliver."

(We are here to join Oliver Queen and Kara For-El in the presence of Rao. They band together forever by Rao. Now onto the vows, Oliver.)

Oliver nodded, "khahp, Oliver Queen, pil Kara Zor-El bim nahn te zrhemin chao khahp vrreiahv bim ukiem zhed uldif chao nahn a bem zrhomin."

(I, Oliver Queen, take Kara Zor-El to be my wife and I promise to love her forever and be a good husband.)

Kara sniffled a bit at this, his accent was a little rough, Russian to be exact, but it was still perfect and it was now her turn and Clark nodded to her so she spoke, "khap, Kara Zor-El, pil Oliver Queen bim nahn te zrhomin chao khap vrreiahv bim ukiem zhed uldif chao nahn a bem zrhemin."

(I, Kara Zor-El, take Oliver Queen to be my husband and I promise to love him forever and be a good wife.)

"Rraop nahn ugem zrhomin chao zrhemin, sokao rriv tuv daogh w," Clark concluded.

(You are now husband and wife, please exchange the bonding objects.)

Oliver tied a colourful bracelet around Kara's right arm as her arrow bangle was now on the other arm. It had a small stone on top in the centre. Oliver did the same for Oliver, but his was a simple gold band with a small red stone in the centre. Oliver then took the sapphire family ring before slipping it onto her index finger.

Clark then welcomed Oliver, "khahp bezhgam Oliver Queen vo tuv Zrhythrev im El chao chad ju tuv raogrhys kryp kehp

Clark then welcomed Oliver, "khahp bezhgam Oliver Queen vo tuv Zrhythrev im El chao chad ju tuv raogrhys kryp kehp."

(I welcome Oliver Queen to the House of El and give all the strength we have.)

Kara and Oliver then share a small kiss ignoring the tears flowing down their cheeks. Lois was so happy too and was silently crying and Clark smiled at them. Kara finally got what she wanted, a soulmate, a husband, someone to spend all of eternity with.

EVENING

That evening, it was time for the Rehearsal Dinner. Kara got dressed in a beautiful peach coloured dress for the party.

 Kara got dressed in a beautiful peach coloured dress for the party