🦋Turkeys and Thanksgiving🦋

I know it's the evil Earth-X version of Oliver and Kara, but just pretend like it's the good versions of them. Also, I know that with the timeline of the book, Thanksgiving doesn't make sense, but let's just roll with it.

Thanksgiving- a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. It's when families would unite and enjoy a feast while explaining what they felt thankful for. It was Oliver and Kara's first Thanksgiving as a couple and they decided to invite everyone at the Queen mansion for the festival.

"So we're inviting everyone?" Kara asked.

"Yes," Oliver answered, "It would be fun to celebrate it together as a family. Would Alex be coming?"

Kara shook her head, "she's heading to Midvale to celebrate with Eliza."

Oliver frowned, "do you need to-?"

"It's fine Oliver," Kara waved, "besides, the two of them have a lot to catch up on considering our last visit may have been a little much."

Oliver nodded, but was still very dubious so Kara rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek, "it's fine Ollie, I promise."

"Okay," he agreed, "I need to tell the cooks on what to prepare for tonight.'

"I need to head to work for a while and complete an article," Kara replied, "I'll see you later then?"

"Of course," Oliver hummed and kissed her gently, "see you later."

"Bye," she whispered and flew off.

MUCH LATER

Kara had arrived ready for Thanksgiving, she came a little earlier than everyone else to help Oliver set up for the evening. She wore a gorgeous white sleeveless blouse with a long, deep rose skirt that had a huge slit going up the side. It was November and a bit chilly, but the weather didn't affect her because of her Kryptonian biology.

Kara's outfit (including jewellery and heels):

"Hey El'divia," Oliver greeted, "you look beautiful, not that you don't all the time

"Hey El'divia," Oliver greeted, "you look beautiful, not that you don't all the time."

Kara rolled her eyes fondly, "flirt," but she kissed him anyway.

Oliver looked pristine in a dark blue shirt and grey dress pants. He eyed the huge slit going up the side of her skirt and they darkened in a way that made the Girl of Steel shiver.

He then asked, "it's November. Aren't you cold?"

"Doesn't bother me," she shrugged and Oliver shook his head.

"Lucky alien genes," he grumbled under his breath and she chuckled.

"The house is warm," Kara pointed out, "everyone would probably be wearing something light. No need for layers in this place."