🦋Honeymoons and Happily Ever Afters🦋

"So," Kara started, "you're not telling me where we are going?"

Oliver chuckled, "no can do princess, which is why we are on the private plane."

"You suck," she mumbled under her breath and Oliver laughed.

He took her hand and softly rubbed his thumb over the smooth skin, the wedding ring shining in the light of the airplane, "don't be sad, we'll reach soon and I'm positive you'll like it."

Kara pouted and Oliver leaned forward to suck on her pursed bottom lip for a second before pulling away. She smiled softly and closed her eyes as Oliver wrapped his arms around her once more.

On reaching, he gently shook her awake and she rubbed her eyes slowly before opening them.

"Where are we?" she asked confused.

Oliver cracked a small smile, "bienvenue à Marseille."

Kara's eyes widened to the size of saucers, "Marseille?"

"Why are you so shocked?" asked Oliver amused, "it's nothing you know. I rented out a nice private resort on the beach near Marseille."

Kara grinned, "I love it, I love you."

Oliver leaned in and they shared a beautiful kiss before exiting the plane.

"Wow!" Kara exclaimed when they finally reached the beach house.

It was huge and open with minimalistic yet gorgeous furniture and interior designing. It had a sort of rustic/vintage feeling to it and Kara loved it. Oliver was just glad to spend some time with Kara away from the pandemonium of their daily lives.

Kara really wanted to go the beach and Oliver couldn't help but give into his wife's demands seeing the adorable, child-like excitement on her face.

She suddenly paused for a moment, "uh Ollie, who packed my suitcases?"

"Thea why?" he responded before it occurred to him, "oh, yeah, um- I'm not going to ask."

Kara unzipped the suitcase as if to prove a point and pulled out a pair of black, lacy lingerie with garter and stockings before dangling it in front of Oliver.

He raised an eyebrow, "is everything like that?"

"This is the most sensible one out of them all," she answered as she peeked into the suitcase, "you don't even want to know about the rest which all have fancy French tags of brands I don't even know about."

Oliver smirked, "well I wouldn't mind seeing you in all of them."

Kara rolled her eyes, "you just want to see me naked."

He pulled her closer, "isn't that what a honeymoon is for?"

Kara smirked before smoothing her hands over the shirt he was wearing, "well if you behave, maybe you can."

Oliver grinned devilishly and before he could kiss her, Kara ran out the room and he yelled after her.

"Go change Ollie," she commanded from the bathroom and he shook his head before changing into a pair of trunks.

When Kara came out, she looked absolutely delicious in a bright red bikini with an open back except for the strings that went around to be tied behind her neck. It had a simple gold trimming and her hair was tied up neatly in a bun.

Oliver pulled her closer before kissing her the way he wanted to earlier before tightly wrapping his arms around her waist, "you look stunning."

Kara smiled as Oliver then leaned down to place kisses all over his neck and pushed him away before things could get too heated, "beach first."

"Okay," he agreed and pulled her outside where the exited to the beach.

The sand was shimmering in the sunlight and the ocean was a beautiful sapphire with untouched waters that went on for miles. It was a sight to remember for sure. Kara ran to the coast with Oliver trailing behind her before they entered the water and Oliver swept her up into her arms before kissing her. Kara giggled as they broke the kiss and he put her down as they simply held each other's hands. The moment was perfect and one to be treasured forever. Oliver tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and they kissed again. Things heated up fast and Oliver rushed them back into the house.

SMUT WARNING⚠️

He threw down on the bed and his kisses became feverish as they trailed down her neck and the top of her breasts. He ripped the bikini top off much to Kara's surprise, but he didn't care and continued with his affection.

He worshipped her breasts by taking them into his mouth and biting them gently. She was finally his wife and this is what he had been waiting for. The lights were dimmed and only seemed to add to the romantic atmosphere of the room. He trailed his kisses down before noticing her hands that were roaming his own chest. The diamonds from her engagement and wedding rings brought a surge of something feral, almost primal, in him. She belonged to him and she was his, no one else's.

He reached the tiny jewel between her hips and stuck a tongue inside harshly as Kara's back arched and she let out a soft moan. He sucked on it, lapping up the juices as her moans became louder and she was pushing him further between his legs. Just as she was about to cum, he pulled out and she whimpered, but then, he stripped out of his boxers and shoved his length inside her. 

She was about to jump off the bed in surprise, but Oliver began moving faster and faster bringing her even closer to the edge. With a scream of his name, she came loudly and Oliver followed soon after.

Exhausted, they flopped under the covers and held each other close as they fell asleep.

SMUT OVER

They woke up later and decided to have dinner at a nice restaurant. They left to get changed. Kara chose to wear a dark green dress for the occasion to remind Oliver just who he was and it was sort of a running joke between the two. It had spaghetti straps and a slit going up the left side. It perfectly showed off her assets and knew would drive Oliver crazy. She applied some dark green eyeshadow and red lipstick before using eyeliner to make a cat eye. She paired the outfit with some green heels and was ready to go.

She came out of the room and Oliver drank in the sight of her, she was always gorgeous no matter what

She came out of the room and Oliver drank in the sight of her, she was always gorgeous no matter what. He kissed her, commenting just that and they left for dinner.

The restaurant was called 'La Bonne Nuit' and was the perfect ambience to enjoy dinner. The waiter came and offered them some champagne and they happily accepted before they ordered some food for themselves. It was almost weird, they were so used to running out in the middle of a date to save the day or something. Here, they had nothing to worry about and the calm was sort of unusual.

They made light conversation throughout dinner before leaving for a walk on the beach close to their resort.

"I've always wanted to explore this place," Kara mumbled before turning to her husband, "thanks for this."

Oliver smiled before kissing her forehead, "anything for you."

They enjoyed each other's company before they returned home and well, they made love several times, continuing much into the early morning.

Their honeymoon continued this way for a few days as they had all the fun they could before they were forced to return to their jobs. Part of them wished that they could just freeze time and stay in this moment forever.

But, after all, no rest for the wicked and no rest for the superheroes.