🦋Anger and Arguments🦋

Isn't she adorable when mad?

Kara was busy fighting a Hellgrammite that had escaped DEO custody. As she was wrapping up the fight, she was impaled with one of its spikes. Kara was impenetrable, but some aliens could hurt her and the spike went through her leg. However, Alex was already there and a DEO team took the Hellgrammite away as she attended to her sister.

"Hey," Alex whispered, "I'm going to need to pull it out."

Kara groaned in pain and pulled it out herself and Alex rolled her eyes. She changed Kara into a sweater and some shorts before she patched it up and told her to take it easy and then she sent Kara home. It hurt a bit for Kara, but she knew that it would be fine in no time. She flew home quickly to see Oliver sitting there on her couch.

"Hey Ollie," Kara greeted and he turned around.

He kissed her and when he pulled away, he whispered on her lips, "hey El'divia."

Kara smiled at him and he looked down. That's when he noticed her bandaged leg and his eyes widened in concern.

"Kara," he exclaimed, "are you okay? How did you get hurt?"

Kara rolled her eyes a bit, "I'm fine Oliver, the Hellgrammite managed to stab me with one of its spikes before I captured it. Alex patched it up and I'll be good in no time. It just hurts a bit."

Oliver's eyebrows shot up at that and he hurriedly picked her up and set her on the couch, despite her protests. 

"What do you mean?" he began yelling, "you should have been more careful!"

Kara frowned at that, but brushed it off as him just being worried, "I was. He caught me unaware."

"You have to be alert," he scolded, "otherwise you could get hurt worse."

"That's hypocritical," she scowled, "you aren't perfect either."

"Maybe not," he agreed, "but I always anticipate a surprise move."

"So you think I can't handle myself?" Kara yelled back, pissed now, "is that what you're saying? I'm weak?"

"No, I'm not," Oliver defended, "don't twist my words."

Kara gasped, "I'm not twisting anything. It's exactly what you're implying. I've faced far worse enemies and have defeated them and lived to tell the tale."

Oliver was frustrated, "when I first started training Barry, I shot him in the back not for my own entertainment, but to teach him how to case an environment and always to be prepared."

"Oh so you want to shoot me?" Kara crossed her arms, "sure let's do that. Why don't you get your kryptonite arrows? Shoot me in the back?"

Oliver was shocked. How could she even think that he'd do that? He would never do it unless she was under mind control or something like during the Dominator invasion!

"That's not the point Kara," he admonished, "I'm trying to tell you that you should be ready for everything. You can't afford to get hurt."

"Why?" Kara questioned, "because I'm an alien?"

"Because you have people depending on you!" he exclaimed angrily.

"I was careful and I was tying him up when he stabbed me. I only have two hands and I couldn't do anything because he would have escaped. I couldn't let that happen," Kara screamed at him, finally having enough.

"I'm going out," she stated sharply as she got up and a tear rolled down her cheek, "don't wait up."

Oliver stood up, his eyebrows furrowed, "you're hurt, you need to rest."