🦋First dates and Fun times🦋

SATURDAY

Star City

Oliver Queen sat in the large office of QC as his mind drifted off to the day. Today was his date with Kara and he wouldn't lie that he was nervous, but he was Oliver Queen. He knew he could handle it. They would be fine. He grabbed his phone and dialled one of his numbers on the speed dial.

"Ollie?" answered one Scarlet Speedster.

"Hey Barry," Oliver replied.

"Hey man," Barry said, "how are you?"

"I'm fine Barry," Oliver started, "sorry to interrupt your honeymoon, but I actually needed to ask you something."

"Oh?" Barry responded, "is everything okay?"

"Yes," Oliver quickly said, "I actually wanted to know what Kara's favourite cuisine was."

"Huh?" Barry asked confused even though he had a feeling of what it was about, "why do you ask?"

"I," Oliver murmured, "I have a date with Kara today."

"Really?" Barry grinned, "Happy for you man. She loves potstickers and ice cream, like could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, once she did mention that she liked Italian food as well, but rarely ate at restaurants because of the looks she got coming alone."

"So would Del Posto would do?" Oliver asked sceptically.

"Whoa, Del Posto is like really expensive," Barry exclaimed.

"Not for me," Oliver simply said.

"Well," Barry drew out, "You never would have taken anyone else there. I think that you're trying to impress Kara."

Oliver rolled his eyes, "seriously?"

"I am happy for you," Barry sincerely said, "but Kara is like a little sister to me. So if you do hurt her, then I will hurt you, Green Arrow or not, especially if you lie or keep something from her."

"We're just going on our first date," Oliver scoffed.

"Maybe," Barry replied, "but something tells me that it certainly wouldn't be your last."

"Thanks for the Talk," Oliver grumbled, "but I would never hurt Kara. I wouldn't lie to her either, I've learned better."

"Good for you," Barry said, "bye Ollie. Have fun and good luck!"

"Thanks Barry," Oliver smiled, "bye."

The call disconnected and he once again dialled to make a reservation. The Queen name held a lot of influence and he easily got the reservation. All he needed to do was prepare for the night. He sent her a text about the details and they had already agreed to meet at 7:30 pm. With a sigh, he got back to work, running a company was hard after all.

Somewhere in Bali, Barry Allen was smiling down at his phone. Two of his best friends were going to start dating and he couldn't be happier. He knew both of them well and knew the hardships they'd faced in the romantic department and he could tell that they were a match made in heaven.

"Everything alright?" asked his wife (it was still surreal to call her that) Caitlin Snow-Allen from where she was lounging on the beach.

"Yeah Snowflake," he replied using his nickname for her, "everything's perfect. Just Oliver called and he wanted to know which cuisine Kara liked. They're going on a date tonight."

"Really?" Caitlin asked with a huge smile, "it's about time. It was heartbreaking to see Kara so down after the Mon-El debacle."

"Yeah," Barry said leaning down to kiss her, "something tells me that they'll be okay. However, should we not enjoy our honeymoon Mrs. Allen?"