🦋Milestones and Moving In🦋

Enjoy shirtless and sweaty Oliver doing pull-ups on the salmon ladder. He is so hot, like please rail me. Your welcome ;)

"I can't believe you're abandoning me," Alex complained and Kara rolled her eyes for the millionth time.

"I'm not abandoning you because you are a fully grown adult and besides, you can always visit Star City and stay if you want," Kara comforted as she packed a few things into boxes.

"I can't believe that you're leaving this place," Winn looked around, "so many memories and so many game nights."

"Well," Kara sighed, "it's time to make new memories and please be more supportive."

"We are," Lena protested from where she was simply drinking her wine, "we are so happy that you're moving in with Oliver, just sad that you're leaving."

"I'm not going away forever," Kara assured, "I'll still be around whenever you need and we will still hangout."

"I suppose," James picked up some of her frames to put into a box, "by the way, Clark and Lois send their regards from Hawaii. They're happy that you're moving in together, at least Lois was. Clark was, I think ready to kill him."

Kara laughed, "thanks. I'll call them later to check in. The pregnancy hormones can be quite the battle and I should be helping."

Then the door opened and Oliver entered with bags of takeout, "I bring sustenance."

"Thanks," Kara smiled as they shared a brief kiss.

"I will not miss awkwardly walking in on you two," Alex mumbled and Kara tossed a pillow onto her face that hit her hard and everyone burst out laughing.

"Everything good?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah," Kara nodded as she pulled out a burger, "just a little more. Nothing serious, but at some point I've gotta run down and meet Cat."

"Okay," Oliver nodded as he put a fry in his mouth.

"Mmmm," Winn moaned, "I'll come down to Star City just for a Big Belly Burger. These are divine and I can't believe that we don't have them here."

Oliver chuckled and Alex said, "he's not lying. These are amazing."

Kara rolled her eyes as she ate her entire food in speed, "I really need to meet Cat now. I'll see you later."

"Bye," Oliver said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I can't believe you're leaving us to pack by ourselves," Lena complained.

"I'm coming soon, relax!" Kara yelled as she left.

CATCO WORLDWIDE MEDIA HQ

"Ms. Grant?" Kara called into Cat's office.

"Yes Kiera, what can I do for you?" Cat asked.

"Ms. Grant," Kara sighed, "I wanted to tell you that I'm moving to Star City with Oliver."

"You're moving?" Cat asked in surprise.

While Cat didn't admit it, she was fond of Kara and depended on her regularly. She was sad that her best reporter was leaving town.

"Yes Ms. Grant," Kara answered, "Oliver asked me to move in and I decided to live in Star City. So I'm going to-"

"Stop," Cat commanded, "if you say that you're going to quit, I'll make sure that you're never going to get another job."

"Ms. Grant!" Kara gasped.

"What I meant," Cat corrected, "was that I'm giving you a promotion."