Chapter Sixty-Three

~Y/N POV~

I woke up a while ago but I haven't got the motive to move. I'm so damn comfortable between the two that I don't want to move at all. I'm laying on my side with Taehyung cuddling into my back with his one arm wrapped around my stomach and his one leg between my legs. Jimin was cuddled up in front of me. Resting his chin on the top of my head as he too had an arm over my waist which was over Taehyung's arm and his one leg over mine. I would say I'm squished in between the two but I'm really not. I'm comfortable and cosy in the bed laying beside two of the men that I've fallen deeply in love with.

If someone had asked me when I first came here that I would be involved in any way with any of them in such a way I would of laughed in that persons face. Well look at me now.

Cuddling with two vampires instead of making it to the bathroom for the toilet that I'm now on the breaking point for. I need to move to take a pee but I don't want to. i'm enjoying my time here. Except I have to.

So I do.

Carefully and slowly I slide out the arms of Jimin and Taehyung and remove my legs from theirs. Once I'm off the bed I stood there watching them when Jimin groans in his sleep and rolls over onto his side, facing away from Taehyung. It was cute to see a slight pout from Taehyung when he mumbles something in his sleep and manages to slither closer to Jimin's back to back hug him and grow a smile after he found someone to cuddle. Jimin didn't make any moves against it.

With a smile on my face I left the bedroom to use the bathroom real quick. I even had a quick shower, found some of my clothes I have left in bedroom from sleeping in here before. And left the bedroom in one peace without waking up the two sleepy vampires.

I made my way downstairs since I heard people's voices coming from there.

Entering the kitchen Jin was in the middle of cooking pancakes while Hoseok stood beside him pouring some blood from a blood bag into a Sippy cup. Most likely for Dae judging by the blue cup decorated with green and orange dinosaurs.

Both men paused at the kitchen counter and flashed me a wide smile.

"Goodnight morning Y/n!" Jin

He waved at me with the spatula in hand. Hoseok picked up the sippy cup and skipped over to me, his one arm wrapping around my waist to pull me in closer.

"Morning sunshine." Hoseok

He whispered in my ear and then pecked my cheek just to leave me after and walk over to Dae sitting in his high chair waiting for his morning drink. I sometimes forget my son is growing older and is now at the age when he starts to need blood every so often. He doesn't need it a lot just yet since he is still young. But once a day is fine and we all agreed he would get some blood in the morning with his breakfast. So Dae is served with blood and human food. He loves both.

I watched Hoseok pass Dae his sippy cup which he thanked politely and began drinking it straight away. Hoseok chuckled at him and ruffled his hair and left him to it by joining Jin again at the kitchen counter.

Walking over to my son I watched him happily sip on his cup, lightly kicking his legs in front of him under the tray before him where his fruit is scattered. He was pointing to each grape individually as he was counting but when he looked up and saw me approaching he dropped his cup to the tray and let out a squeal.

"Mama!" Dae

"Morning baby."

I brushed back his spiked up hair and sat beside him in a chair by the table. Hoseok walked back over and passed me a cup of coffee but sent me a wink before he retreated back to Jin. Sipping on my coffee I eyed up Hoseok knowing full well he must of known what happened last night between Taehyung, Jimin and I. I wouldnt put it passed the whole house to know.