Chapter twenty

~Y/N POV~

The car journey back to the first base where my first doctors appointment is due, was dead silent. I cant express enough how uncomfortable it was but that was because I was again alone with Namjoon for the first time in weeks in this long ass limo again.

Although he did stay on one side of the limo and I stayed close to the door so I could get out at the first given opportunity.

The original plan wasn't to come alone with Namjoon but to have someone come with me but apparently there was something that had gone wrong at where ever it is they worked and according to the rules, Jaemin wasn't allowed to come with me to these sort of things. Only one of the vampire husbands can and since Namjoon is the bio dad, he had to come with me.

Yoongi kicked up storm about this before leaving, he even kicked over a chair and threatened Namjoon to end his life if something happened to me but Namjoon promised he wouldn't touch me and so far he's kept that promise. In fact he hasn't even talked to me or even looked to my direction. He's either glued to his phone or staring blankly out the window.

I pretty much did the same thing but my leg was bouncing with nerves and my patients was growing thin in this long ass car journey for a ten minute check up.

When the limo finally came to a stop, parking rather close to the front door I wasted no time in opening the door myself and stepping out before Namjoon even had the chance to unbuckle his seat belt. Coming out the vehicle I took a few steps to the pavement and allowed Namjoon to have more than enough space to come out which he did but again didn't even look at me, slammed the door shut all while stuffing his phone into his jacket pocket and proceeding to walk on towards the main entrance to the front desk where a nurse just so happened to be waiting for us. The same woman as before if I recall.

"We have an appointment." Namjoon

He mentioned to the nurse who kindly smiled at him with a bow and waved him to follow. I just stayed a distance but enough to hear from where I was and followed them down the same small corridor as before until we reached Dr Chu's office.

But when I stepped in I was surprised to see another male doctor already standing up as if waiting but he seemed younger than Dr Chu, maybe possibly early twenties if you ask me but given he's a vampire I don't know his real age but either way he's young.

"Ah Mr Kim, Miss Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dr Go."

The mans smile was friendly and welcoming, he gave off this sense of safety around him but again, he's a vampire so you can never be too careful. But seeing his smile towards Namjoon and I entering the room, I couldn't keep my own small smile forming towards him which seemed to only encourage the mans smile to grow wider if that were possible when he noticed they affect he had on my already.

"Miss Lee if you could take a seat in the examination chair that would be great, thanks." Dr Go

I nodded, walking passed Namjoon who stood in the middle of the room, squinting his eyes at Dr Go and checking him up and down. Dr Go didn't seem to care about it though, he just walked across the room to take out a plastic tub filled with things I couldn't see from here and  ignored Namjoon.

"Dr Go, you're very young for a doctor. When Samuel mentioned you as his friend I didn't expect you to be as young as you are." Namjoon

Dr Go chuckled, coming to stand in front of me after I sat on the examination chair that haunts me. Namjoon however came closer, arms crossed over his chest watching Dr Go's every move.

"I'm just very good at my job Mr Kim and I can assure you I have a lot of experience but if you ask me not a lot of us doctors were so willing to take Miss Lee on here as a patient, you know, knowing what happened to the last doctor she had and all that" Dr Go