Chapter nine

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n are you ready?"

I perked up from the couch as I heard Yoongi's soft voice coming from the stairs. I nodded slowly, clutching onto my black silk robe just to stand up and timidly walk towards him all the while feeling his eyes on me.

Shit I was so nervous about this but what more could I do?

"Y/n?" Yoongi

He spoke my name softly, touching my arm before I could even walk passed him. I stopped and turned to him but couldn't directly look up at him.

"Yes?"

"Everything will be fine. Trust me." Yoongi

I forced a smile, meeting his eyes for the first time.

"Then make me trust you because right now I don't trust anyone in this house apart from Jaemin."

He only pressed his lips together, keeping our eyes locked with one another just to let go of my arm and turn around without another word. Obviously I was to follow him and so I sighed and began to walk up the stairs after him.

Behind him I strolled along, still clinging onto the front of my robe since underneath I have nothing on. I'm naked under this robe and I can thank the heavens to know that Haru isn't around since she took Jasmin to spend the night at her parents house.

I didn't know where we were going but we didn't travel up the stairs. Instead we stayed on the ground level, walking through the living room, passed the kitchen and dining room just to come to a little dark hallway and stop by a red door.

Yoongi paused for just a moment, one hand on the door handle just to softly sigh and briefly close his eyes before opening them back up again.

"I'll gain your trust one day y/n. I promise you that." Yoongi

His words caught me off guard and yet I heard the seriousness in his tone that was accompanied by his soft whisper. But he didn't let me respond but to push open the door and allow me to step in after him.

Walking inside the room I didn't look up yet. Just kept my sights glued to the wooden flooring but behind me heard the door close, assuming Yoongi did that.

"Hello y/n, it's good to see you again." Namjoon

Internally I cringed and nodded, pressing my lips into a thin line just to finally look up at him. Only did he smile and step forward to approach me and hold out his hand which I placed mine on his so he could clasp his fingers around my whole hand.

"Come this way." Namjoon

Again saying nothing since my nerves were getting the better of me, I walked alongside him just to be sat in the edge of a bed. Namjoon stood before me and let go of my hand to step back. This was when I notice he was only wearing black boxer briefs and glancing around the room so were the other five vampires in the room but after catching Yoongi slowly take off his clothes in the back of the room, he makes seven all together.

All of them were spread out in the room, some were able to look at me, some were not and kept their eyes to the ground or to something close by.

"Right so Y/n. It's pretty simple really, we're going to tie your hands and ankles to the bed and all you have to do is lay there." Namjoon

Right. Lay there like a dead fish, that should be easy.

"Okay but why do I have to be tied up?"

Finding a small amount of courage to ask him but was startled when Jungkook suddenly approached out of nowhere with a pair of leather straps with chains attached to them and Jin to be holding another pair that matched.