Chapter seventeen

~Y/N POV~

"Shut up! I think she's waking up."

Hearing Yoongi's voice, slowly did I stir, slowly waking up from the darkness and open my eyes a little just to blink rapidly to adjust my eyes to the light.

"Yoongi?"

I whispered his name but only to feel someone grab my hand and Yoongi finally came into view sitting beside me on what I think is my bed.

"I'm here Y/n. We all are." Yoongi

"Am I in my room?"

He nodded slowly, concerned eyes roaming my face and his thumb gently caressing the back of my hand.

"Where's Jaemin?"

Pushing myself up a little bit I saw Jaemin standing up from the chair in the corner of the room and coming to my opposite side.

"I'm here." Jaemin

I nodded and pushed myself up more on the bed but a girly giggle caught my attention coming from the door and all the vampires groaned with annoyance and Hoseok took it upon himself to block the bedroom door by using his arms stretched out. He moved just in time actually for Haru to appear, grinning wide and jumping up and down excitedly.

"Have you told her yet?" Haru

Hoseok shook his head but I looked up to Yoongi for an answer.

"What is she talking about? Told me what?"

Yoongi turned his head to my direction, letting out a long sigh.

"You're pregnant Y/n." Yoongi

I knew it. Of course I did, I know my body.

"With my child!! Namjoonie will definitely get a reward tonight!" Haru

"Would you get out of here?!" Jin

He shouted at her, waving his hand above his head glaring at her over Hoseok shoulder. Haru pouted but twirled on her feet and left, thank god. For a brief second I closed my eyes and leaned back into the headboard of the bed, taking in the confirmed news.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Jungkook

Opening my eyes again I saw Jungkook standing at the end of the bed, hands patting his sides gently, eyes filled with worry which made me lightly smile towards him when I remembered I passed out on him.

"I'm okay. Sorry for what happened."

He shook his head at me, waving his hands in front of him.

"No, no don't be. I'm just glad you're okay." Jungkook

"You gave us a scare Y/n." Jimin

He chimed in, standing beside Jungkook and Taehyung popping up from the door, angry all over his face but he didn't come in alone. Namjoon pushed his way passed Hoseok but settled his eyes on me.

"Can I talk to you Y/n?" Namjoon

"Now is not the time, I told you that!" Taehyung

"Its just for a minute it wont take long!" Namjoon

Yoongi stood up from the bed, letting go of my hand to growl towards Namjoon ready to charge but what I said next shocked everyone in the room, including myself.

"Fine."

Yoongi paused and turned his head over his shoulder, jaw dropped and eyes wide. Even Taehyung had the same expression as he held Namjoon's shoulder ready to drag him out and Hoseok and Jin standing very close to him also from behind.