Chapter Forty

~Y/N POV~

(Three months later)

These months have passed by really quick and Dae is growing so fast already. A part of me likes it and another doesn't. I want him to stay small forever but I'm looking forward to his milestones and having them recorded for a baby book I have.

I already have so many pictures printed off since Jungkook let me borrow his camera and today I took Dae to the park to see Seulgi and Wendy. They love him.

When Wendy first met Dae I thought she would be more distant given what happened with her baby girl being taken but no, she was great.

I had pictures of them all with Dae as they're my friends and I want these times to be remembered. I don't care if we got dirty looks because I got to keep my baby.

With the scrapbook I'm making scattered across my bed I had the glue in hand already tasking away to get these pictures in this scrap book. I cant wait for Dae to see these when he's older or when he gets a girlfriend I can embarrass the hell out him with his naked baby pictures. I even laugh at myself just thinking about it.

Hearing a knock on the door I look up but to see the door already open with Yoongi sticking his head through the gap smiling at me.

"Can I come in?" Yoongi

"Sure, just come in."

Putting the lid back on the glue I set it to the side and picked everything up from the bed and piled it together and set on the floor for me to do later.

"What are you up to in here?" Yoongi

"Just doing some scrapbooking with pictures of Dae."

He hummed at me and came to sit beside me on the bed.

"I did come to see if you needed help with Dae tonight but it seems he's busy with Jae." Yoongi

I nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah since Jae is finished pouting with me now, he wanted to spend the night with Dae since it's been a while."

"Is that because his eyebrows finally grew back?" Yoongi

Laughing nodded and Yoongi laughed along with me.

Jae had it coming for ratting me out when it came to me staring at them all in the living room when Haru tried to come into the house. That same night I shave Jae's eyebrows and he was so pissed he didn't talk to me for a whole week and eventually started talking to me again but I regret nothing. It was hilarious.

"So child free night huh?" Yoongi

"Yep. Do you want to stay and sleep with me? I'm not use to sleeping in the room by myself anymore."

I chuckled but also blushed, turning my head away so he wouldn't see it. These last three months I've grown even closer to the vampires in this house, so close that some how I've started to flirt with them and they are no better. They flirt back and are far more worse, they've even started kissing my cheek before leaving to go to work but Namjoon is still on house arrest with only a month left.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Yoongi

I turned off my lamp on the bedside and rolled onto my side sliding into the covers which Yoongi already pulled up to get in also and make himself comfortable but he laid on his side that faced my back. So in the position we were in, we were practically spooning.

I remained laying on my side, closing my eyes and feeling Yoongi shuffle closer to me from behind.

"Good night Yoongi."