Chapter one

~Y/N POV~

I've spent almost two months in this hell hole now and today is auction day.

It's my second time in doing this and the first time I wasn't chosen thank god for that but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be the second time around.

With my two friends and cell mates, Seulgi and Wendy, we had to get up early, wash and have what little breakfast we had. Nothing nutritious if you ask me. Just stale bread, a few rotten grapes and some water. A typical breakfast here if you ask me.

Then once all ready, the guards at this facility we're kept in, rushed us to some small box shaped room in which we're told to strip our clothes until we're naked.

This is my second time in doing this, but it's Seulgi's third and Wendy's first. So out of the three of us she's the most nervous, in fact her hands were shaking and she became very self conscious about her body, constantly trying to cover herself up with her hands and arms.

Myself in seeing her do this, already undressed I stepped closer to her, making sure not to touch any of the other girls cramped in this small room with us. Just to grab her wrists and push them down to her sides, shaking my head at her.

"Don't do that. It makes the guards mad."

I whispered closely to her ear for only her to hear but eyeing up the guard dressed in all black protective gear, standing close behind us but glaring to the back of Wendy's head.

Her plump lips formed a straight line and she nods but that didn't stop her hands form shaking. So I just took her hand into mine and stood close side by side that only our arms were touching.

Seulgi stood a little more to the front do the room closest to the doors that were due to open any minute now. I saw the back of her head just before she turned around over her shoulder and her eyes to scan the room, frowning until she see the two of us more to the back.

Her doe like eyes brightened up when she found us and started to push her way through the girls to come stand with us.

The three of us have grown very close the in the amount of time we've been staying here since we met each other. We share a cell and we share the same story of being ripped away from our families and brought here.

Seulgi had a twin sister when she came here but apparently her sister wasn't fertile enough and was terminated as she was told, as well as her parents. Wendy and I are no better except I didn't have any siblings where as Wendy has a younger brother who was also taken to he tested but she doesn't know what became of him. They refuse to tell her anything.

This all is just fucked up and stupid.

"Hey, they're going to open the doors soon. I just heard them recall the boys back in after the chosen ones." Seulgi

Wendy nodded but only looked down to her feet, ashamed of the current situation. She's not alone one that one as we're all on the same boat here but its her first at the end of the day.

"I just want this over and done with so I can go back to my bed and stay there."

I told her but she just frowned at me, placing her hand on her bare hip after brushing back some of her long black hair.

"You and I both know theres a possibility that may not even happen for the both of us, or heck three of us." Seulgi

I rolled my eyes at her, shaking my head.

"I don't really care anymore to be honest. I'm over all of this."

I waved my hand around, signalling the room, everything going on in todays society that is so fucked up yet no one seems to understand but us what is wrong with the whole idea.

"Me neither but when we go out there we have to show an example unless you want to be killed Y/n. You don't want that do you?" Seulgi

Of course I don't, clearly I have to do as I'm told or I will die.

Wendy in hearing the our conversation shuttered her entire body, the goosebumps showing up on her arm that was pressed against mine.

"It's cold in here." Wendy

I nodded, ignoring Seulgi's question, not that I think she cares now that her attention has turned to Wendy, the youngest in our group of three.

"It is pretty cold in here."

I spoke, turning my head back to see the same guard as before start speaking through an ear piece he had lodged into the side of his head.

"Yes sir. Minseok, open the door. They're ready."

The guard spoke over us to the guard to the front of the room beside the main door that leads to the stage. The second guard turns and nods, signalling he was heard.

"Right ladies, you know what to do and for those of you that don't just follow the others lead. Form a single line in orderly fashion as you walk out and keep your heads low and eyes to the ground, am I clear?"

The guard at the front spoke over everyone just to get several nods and small yes's from other girls in the room with us.

"Good." Guard

He turned around again, a couple of buttons before the silver steel door opened up when he pushed it open with a beep. Taking his first step out before anyone else then taking out his gun to press against his chest as he stepped to the side to allow others to walk out one by one in a line like instructed.

Wendy started to breathe heavily, watching everyone leave one by one. She was panicking and I couldn't let her do that so I quickly slapped her cheek, snapping her out of it and grabbed his cheeks to force her to look at me.

"Don't panic. They hate that too and they'll take you away so take deep breaths, don't look at anyone but the floor and if you have to look at someone look at me okay?"

She nods lightly and starts to take deep breaths just as I told her but I did them with her, taking deep breaths myself but keeping that eye contact with her.

"Get moving." Guard

The two of us were pushed by our lower backs, almost stumbling into Seulgi on our way to the door. My grasp still on Wendy's hand tightly and Seulgi quickly took my other free hand so we could walk out together but one behind the other. Meaning as the three of us followed everyone else out, Seulgi was the first to walk into the wooden stage, then myself and lastly Wendy. We were the last three out and together along with the other girls on this stage we stood in a long line.

The door slammed shut after us, which made Wendy flinch and Seulgi slightly but I was expecting it.

Keeping my eyes low to the stage floor, some man spoke from the far end of the stage. At this point I just zone out, refusing to listen to what is being said when this so called bidding starts. Not like I can look up anyway since the lights shining down on us were almost blinding if you were to look ahead.

In my left hand I could feel Wendy's hand still shaking in mine and Seulgi was no different but she wasn't as bad as Wendy. The two were scared shitless and yet even if I was slightly scared to be chosen also I couldn't show it because I felt the need to be strong for them.

I don't know how long we were standing there until I heard someone mention my name.

To be honest I froze when my name was mentioned for the first time ever and I sprung my head up but only could see the light when suddenly an large arm wrapped itself around my waist and tore me from my friends.

Their grips trying to pull me back to them was no use even when I tried to keep a hold of them but unfortunately our hands slipped from each others grasps which proved no use when I was forcibly taken away.

I could hear my friends cries for me as well as my own, shouting out their names as I didn't want to let go but I was carried off the stage by force until a loud gun shot went off causing myself to stop in the strangers arms and fall limp with fear.

But the sound coming from the stage that I no longer on but to be removed to the back of the stage, passing strange people I've never seen before on the way while I cover my face to cry silently at this point. I hope to god Seulgi or Wendy wasn't shot?