Chapter Fifty-three

~Y/N POV~

Sitting in silence I don't dare speak unless I have to. The only reason I came to this doctors appointment with Yoongi was because the health of my baby was a main concern. It's just a routine check up, nothing serious but it needed to be done.

"Alright well that sums up everything for this appointment. I'll schedule the next appointment in four weeks time, okay Y/n?" Dr Go

I nod, chewing on my bottom lip and turn my head away towards the far end of the room. Only because Yoongi was sitting on my right side and the opposite end of the room was to my left.

I don't care how childish my actions seem to be, I'm still mad for what I discovered two days ago. Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung haven't been home because of it and that's because they have listened to my warnings.

My Dad must come home to me before any sense of normalcy we had returns.

I'm just so mad that even thinking about it now makes me ball up my fists on my lap and bite on my tongue to prevent me from bursting into a fit of rage. Possibly my hormones are contributing to my feelings but I'm hurt and I think I deserve to be angry when they kept my father away from me in that hell hole.

"I'm sorry but can I ask, is everything alright between the two of you? You've both barely spoken a word since you've entered the room." Dr Go

Angrily I swing my head to the right, crossing my arms over my chest to glare at Yoongi sitting in his chair, gazing back at me blankly.

"Do you want to tell him or shall I?"

Yoongi just continued to stare at me, not even so much as saying a word back or moving.

I scoff at him and turned my head to face Dr Go sitting on his stool in front of me, furrowed brows on his forehead gazing back and forth between Yoongi and I.

"You know what Yoongi and his brothers do for a living don't you? Everyone seems to know and I only just learned about the truth to their occupation."

Dr Go, hesitantly nods.

"Yes. They harvest blood to supermarket chains around the country as well as abroad." Dr Go

"So you obviously know that it's human blood that they harvest?"

Again the doctor nods but squints his eyes towards Yoongi.

"Yes and among others. I'm sorry I don't understand where this is going." Dr Go

His red eyes landed my on my form again and I rolled my eyes. Of course he wouldnt get it, he's a vampire too.

"Well I just found out my father is there and he's human so all this time I've been with them, they've known my father was being drained every day."

I shot another glare towards Yoongi but this time his head was low and chin to his chest.

Dr Go gasped and again kept shifting his gaze back and forth between Yoongi and I.

"Seriously? It says on your notes Y/n, he's dead." Dr Go

"That's what I thought."

I nodded and lifted my chin to go back to staring off across the room.

"We paid Dr Chu to falsify the reports of your fathers condition Y/n." Yoongi

I heard him practically mumble but his voice was deep enough that allowed his voice to come out louder than others.

But hearing him say that I was surprised but also confused.

"Huh? Why?"

Yoongi sighed, slumping his shoulders but rubbing his hands over the top of his thighs.