Chapter ten

~Y/N POV~

"Earth to Y/n." Seulgi

"Huh? What?"

I shook my head out my thoughts after seeing her hand wave in front of my face. Her concerned eyes bore into my very soul as I looked back at her, not showing much myself.

"What's wrong with you? You're unusually quiet." Seulgi

I sighed softly just to look down at the table.

"It's nothing."

Mumbling out loud just enough for the three pairs of ears around the table to hear me. I don't want to talk about what happened last week. It's all I've been able to think about and I hoped this time out the house would help but I was proved wrong. It's all I can think about.

"It was her first session last week." Jaemin

Gasping I shot a stunned look towards Jaemin siting across from me. Betrayed is what I felt right now but Jaemin just gave me an apologetic look back.

"Jae!"

"I'm sorry Y/n but they're your friend too. They need to know why you're down in the dumps." Jaemin

"Y/n are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Seulgi

I shook my head, sighing once again but I had this temptation to look over my shoulder towards Yoongi and Jin that assisted Jaemin and I here to the park to meet up with Seulgi and Wendy. Yoongi locked eyes with me for just a second before I turned back around to face my friends.

"No they didn't hurt me it's just....."

"Shattering on the inside." Wendy

Stunned again when I heard her whisper sadly close to my ear and I nodded at her. She pressed her lips together and nodded back.

"You've had yours too?"

Again she nods, averting her eyes to the table as she nibbles on her bottom lip.

"Yes so I know exactly how you feel." Wendy

"Everyone at this table does, including myself even if I am the only dude here." Jaemin

"I haven't had mine yet." Seulgi

The remained three of us all whipped our heads to her direction and Seulgi just stared back at all of us unbothered and shrugged her shoulders.

"You haven't yet? Have you had an invasive examination done yet?"

She nodded, twisting her lips together.

"Yes I did." Seulgi

"When?" Wendy

"Yesterday. My first was suppose to be today but I heard Samuel and his wife arguing about it this morning say something about it being too soon yet. I don't know." Seulgi

I hummed and rested my elbow on the wood of the bench just to support my chin on the back of my hand.

"Lucky you."

Mumbling in her direction slightly jealous that those that she is bounded to right now are taking their time.

"Well prepare yourself then Seulgi because when it does happen, it will ruin you mentally." Wendy

Hearing her warning towards our friend I absentmindedly nodded staring off into the distance where I caught a scene of a child, a little girl no more than at least two years old walking along side her parents. Holding their hands as they swung her in the air as she giggled but even if the scene is cute all I can think about is the woman that must of brought her into this world. The REAL mother.

"Hey on another note did any of you hear about what happened to Dr Chu?" Seulgi

Upon hearing his name my attention was caught again and I straightened up in my seat, eyes glued to Seulgi's smiling form. He's our doctor and none of us like him, never have and never will.

"No what happened to him?" Wendy

"I hope he got a beating of his life. That would get his head in check."

Seulgi erupted in some type of menace laugh, clapped her hands once and gestured with her bony finger to lean in closer for the gossip.

"As a matter of fact Y/n, you're right." Seulgi

My eyes bulged out of their sockets and Wendy gasped, covering her mouth by her hands and yet Jaemin just sat up straight and chuckled.

"How? When? He was fine when I seen him last week." Wendy

"I don't know when it happened but instead of having Dr Chu yesterday for my appointment I had Dr Go and he's a close friend of Samuel so when I was all done I over heard Dr Go explaining to Samuel that someone had torn Dr Chu's throat out and needed emergency care." Seulgi

"PAH! He should of died. Who ever did that should of killed him."

"Well they almost di who ever it was." Seulgi

But then in that split second something clicked in my mind. Something that I suddenly remembered last week after my appointment. Namjoon was left alone with Dr Chu and came back with cuts on his knuckles, his appearance a mess and yet he also had blood on his lips.

"Hey Wendy what when did you have your appointment last week?"

Her eyes shot open wide but then relaxed as she put on her cute thinking face, tapping her chin as she looked up to the sky.

"It was on the Monday I think, maybe about 2.30. Why?" Wendy

"Was Dr Chu okay when you seen him?"

She nodded but yet frowned.

"Why questions like this Y/n? When was yours?" Wendy

"Tuesday at 9am."

"Y/n I think you should shush for a minute becau-" Jaemin

"Y/n?"

I tensed when I heard the sudden serious tone in Jin's voice coming from directly behind me. For a brief moment I closed my eyes only to open them as I turned back to look up and meet those dead red eyes staring down at me.

"Y-Yes?"

"I don't think discussing the matters of your doctors personal life is really appropriate talk in public spaces, don't you think?" Jin

Raising a brow to me, as well as his chin I knew I shouldn't talk back so I nodded without a word and he grunted back in which he nodded also and turned his back to me to return back over to the next picnic bench were Yoongi, Marcus and Samuel were all seated.

"Fuck."

I sighed out loud, resting both my hands onto the table. I met eyes with Jaemin across the table, forcing a small smile my way that doesn't meet his eyes and reached out across the table to rest his hands on top of mine.

" I think so too Y/n." Jaemin

That's all he said before he removed his hands from mine, sitting up straight once again and began to start talking about the apparent weather forecast for the rest of the week. It's suppose to rain but we'll see.

I zoned out after that and only thought of what I concluded in my head. Namjoon attacked Dr Chu, but why?