Chapter Fifty-four

~Y/N POV~

A tired, disgruntled Dae struggled in my arms, whining and rubbing his eyes as he tried to wriggle out my hold and slump to the floor. When he managed to slither onto the floor onto his knees and cry into the floor I sighed, rubbing my temples.

But Hoseok's laugh made me shoot a glare his way positioned across the room on the adjacent couch.

Hoseok closed his mouth almost instantly and sunk away into his seat and looked away bringing his cup of blood to his lips.

That's what I thought.

I'm tired too and Dae's little tantrums are becoming a daily thing.

Pushing myself to the edge of the couch, I bent down to grab him from under his arms but groaned lightly when my belly made it much harder to bend.

"Y/n I'll take him and put him down for a nap." Namjoon

Taking action he came stalking over from where he appeared from the kitchen and he picked up Dae into his arms, positioning Dae into his chest so our son could curl up to his father by hiding his face into Namjoon's shirt.

I watched Dae sniffle but already calming down from the touch of his father as Namjoon cuddles him and rubs his back soothingly but looks down at me with his soft red orbs.

"You should probably go for a sleep too. You look tired." Namjoon

I nod because honestly I was shattered but I carried on watching Namjoon as he walked with Dae in his arms towards the basement doors and disappeared through the doors and down the stairs. Jae is already down there watching tv so I'm sure Jae will either go to his own room or come up here to join us.

"Y/n you can sleep in my room." Yoongi

Already standing up he took my hand and pulled me up. I was too tired to even fight back on it and got up to my feet but Yoongi swept me off my feet to hold me in a bridal position. I glanced over to Hoseok and Jimin still sitting quietly on the other couch. Hoseok just smiled at me still sipping on his cup and Jimin was blew me a kiss just before Yoongi took off towards the stairs, running in his speed.

In a matter of seconds we were in Yoongi's bedroom and he gently set me on the bed to lay down and we quickly closed the door and came speeding back.

To get comfortable I just turned on my right side, facing away from Yoongi but he just crawled up on the bed, pulling the covers over the both of us and he curled up behind me. Already closing my eyes, comfortable about my surroundings I felt Yoongi nuzzle his nose into my hair and press in closer with his hand gently resting over my bump.

Neither one of us had to say words to know that we were both happy in this position and more than content to fall asleep together for a nap. It didn't take long before I fell asleep and slipped into the blissful dreams that fill my unconsciousness.

(TWO HOURS LATER)

The feeling of rest and contentment washed over my body and I opened my eyes. I could still feel Yoongi's body practically draped over mine as if cuddling me like a precious pillow and his soft breathing rhythmically told me he was still asleep.

I felt more rested now and ready to get up but I didn't want to move at the same time. It's actually been a few weeks since I've done this with any of them and it felt nice.

Slowly and carefully I turned in Yoongi's arms to face him.

His eyes closed, lips slightly parted as he sleeps. I couldn't help but think he's adorable and so vulnerable when he sleeps.