Chapter 25 - The City.

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmmmaaaahhh!"

"You wanna play?" Jacob smiled. "Let's play!"

Jacob picked her up and begin to blow in her stomach as Gia laughed harder than she ever had. She was laughing so hard that Jacob had to stop tickling her stomach, because she was becoming breathless as she laughed. He laughed just as hard when he placed her down on the bed, and watched her giggle out her laugh. She cheesed as she kicked her arms and her legs around, when Cierra walked into the hut smiling.

"Was that Gia laughing?" Cierra chuckled. "I heard her all the way out here!"

"Yeah. That girl was laughing up a storm!" Jacob laughed.

"Oh. Well I was just asking!" Cierra smiled. "You two have fun!"

"WAIT!" Jacob shouted. "Cierra, do you watching Gia for a few hours? I haven't had any time to have fun with the boys."

"Well damn, baby daddy." Cierra smirked. "You should've thought about that before busting a nut into Adrianne's cooch!"

"Come on. Just for today.." Jacob sighed as Cierra gave him a small grin.

"I guess."

"Oh thank you! You can take he into the house!" Jacob said as he quickly handed Gia to her. "Now remember, Kimberly keeps her bottles under our bed. If she whines, give her one. If she starts to cry, that'll indicate that she's hungry. If her diaper needs to be changed, take a small clean mini towel from Kimberly's room and place the diaper by the back so that Adrianne can clean them. Got it?"

"Of course!" Cierra lied. "I'll be the best babysitter ever."

Cierra took Gia inside of the house, and looked for a room that she would be spending time with with Gia in. She walked upstairs and seen a whole bunch of baby things, so she decided to take the portable DVD player up there with her, and played Shrek while Gia sat upwards on the bed.

"aaaaaahhhhh!" Gia screamed.

"Holy shit!" Cierra jumped as she looked at her. "What does that mean, Gia?"

Cierra sniffed a few times, then smelled a foul odor. She lifted Gia up and sniffed her butt, and she knew the answer. Out of all the days, Gia poops when Cierra takes her and watches her.

"Oh man.." Cierra moaned. "Why Gia? Why?"

"podihahhftrtt."

Cierra took a deep breath, and laid another towel under Gia as she laid her down onto the bed. She slowly unbuttoned the woven cotton pajamas that Kimberly made for her. She opened it, and got a nice whiff of 2 day old milk and tiger food. Cierra scrunched her face up, and looked to the side as Gia sat there and waited for her diaper to be changed, wiggling and wobbling her legs around.

The minute Cierra was about to clean her up, Gia began to pee all in the diaper that was already filled with her poop.

"No Gia no!" Cierra whined as she looked down at her disastrous mess.

Gia bobbled and looked around, and finally stopped. When she got done, Cierra soaked a rag in the warm bucket of water upstairs in the room and cleaned her up. She wrapped the filled towel and quickly threw it out of the window, and wrapped another towel under bottom. She wiped her legs and placed some lotion under her legs, then lifted her up as Gia bobbled and dangled around.

"How do Jacob and Adrianne do this everyday?" Cierra smiled as she looked at Gia.

"aaooshshaah!"

Cierra played around with Gia nonstop. She played patty cake, peek a boo, and sung sing a longs with her. She sung "you are my sunshine" to her like Jacob always did, and she bounced around and got super excited. When Gia got hungry, Cierra gave her a bottle, which put her right to sleep. She took a nice two hour nap, and woke up only to relax with Cierra on the bed, and watch Shrek.