Chapter 31: Room Partner

Začít od začátku

I watched as the door shut close. I took a deep breath right after. I started rummaging my baggage and grabbed my medicine. I took out two tablets and quickly eat it.

I plumped out of my bed and started to doze off to sleep.

***

I woke up to someone stroking my face softly. I opened my eyes and met Taehyung's. "Hi, beautiful" He greeted. I felt myself blushed straight away. "Hi," I answered in a whisper.

I looked around and immediately stood up when I saw through the window. It was already night time. I groaned, "Why did no one wake me up?"

He just giggled. "You were sleeping soundly, Chi. No one dared to bother you." I frowned and started sulking.

"Oh, come on Chi," He snickers. "It's not that bad. Yoongi did the same." 

I glanced back at him. "Well, typical Yoongi." I muttered.

"Fine." I sighed deep. "Where are they now?" 

Now, he's the one frowning. "In my room."

"Why?" I asked.

"They decided that we all eat there," He started explaining. My eyebrows still knitted so he continued. "It has it's own dining room." 

"Oh, I see." I started laughing. 

"Come on, let's go. I'm starving." I pulled him up and started walking out of the room. As we walk along the doorway, we met Jimin on the way, bringing a full case of beverages.

"Oh, Ms. Pres. finally you're awake." He stated, chuckling. I just rolled my eyes at him which made him laughed more. "Everyone's already here come on."

As we get inside, everyone was in chaos. Jin and Hoseok was sharing their kite surfing experience to Yoongi who was obviously didn't gave a damn if you asked me. 

Jungkook, Lisa and Namjoon was planning for tomorrow's activities while Jennie and Chae was squealing, watching their pictures on instagram.

"I felt betrayed," I whined at them. They immediately look at me. "No one even woke me up? While you guys are having fun, I was sleeping my ass off in a Hawaiian bed." They laughed.

"Nah, it's okay Ji. We know you were kind of tired." Jennie smirked.

My eyebrows rose. "What? No-"

"You didn't get enough sleep when we were on the plane." Yoongi stated.

My eyes widen. I know where this topic is going. 

"You were-"

I cut Jennie off. "AH yes! I was uncomfortable in the plane. I couldn't sleep. Right, shut up now, you too!" Jennie giggled while Yoongi just shrugged.

"Why? What happened?" Chaeyoung asked. "I feel like there's something I must know."

"No, there isn't-"

"I'll tell you in our room later." She winked at Chaeyoung. "Jennie Kim!" I called out. She just laughed and proceed to walk towards the dinning room along with everyone.

I glanced at the back and glare at Taehyung straight away. "This is all your fault!" I pointed my index finger at him.

"What? What did I do?" He asked, looking so innocent. 

"I'm not the one who barge into the bathroom and lock himself up with boyfri-." I immediately covered his mouth. I looked around and sighed in relief but then, my eyes instantly widen when I  saw Jimin.

He was still behind Taehyung.

Oh, kill me now! Why is he still there?!

"Oh, so that's what happened!" Jimin started laughing. Before I could grabbed him, he started running through the dining room and told everyone.

They all glanced at me with their teasing face and all. I groaned in annoyance and start banging my head to the nearest wall.

They all laughed at my embarrassing state.