chapter fifty-four

Part Three

"Okay, this is awkward. Felix, it's your turn," Hyunjin said, removing the blood pressure cuff from my arm.

Well, fuck.

Felix got up from his spot and I walked over to Minho when Hyunjin finished. I sat down next to him and the first thing I thought to do was apologize, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Don't be sorry, if it's embarrassing for you, that's completely valid. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my other friends," Minho said to me. "I just wish you'd told me about how you wanted to go back to school."

"I know. I've actually been considering it for a few months now but I was too nervous to say anything because there's been so much other shit happening I thought you wouldn't approve," I admitted.

I heard Hyunjin mumble to Seungmin, "I did not expect them to have such a communicative relationship."

"Yeah, me either!" I called out to him, causing both him and Seungmin to laugh.

"What'd he say?" Minho asked me, scooting close enough to me to where our thighs were touching.

"Oh, I overheard Hyunjin comment on how communicative we are," I explained.

"We definitely weren't at first, that's for damn sure," Minho chuckled.

"Ain't that the truth," I joked, dapping him up. I looked over at Hyunjin and Felix who were just about to begin and said to Minho quietly, "Let's listen to this."

"Is your name Yongbok Lee?"

"I really wish you would've just said Felix, but yeah. That is my name."

"Is it true that you were born in Sydney?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah and I'd rather be there than here at this very moment," Felix said sarcastically.

"Did you immigrate to the states as a pre-teen?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Yeah, I did."

"Do you regret getting a mullet?"

Felix looked taken aback by this, "Of course not, I love my hair."

"I was hoping you'd say you do regret it but hey," Hyunjin shrugged.

"Hey! I love the mullet. He looks sexy," I said in defense of him.

Felix turned around to blow me a kiss and I drew a heart for him in the air.

"Why is it that I'm only realizing now how often you and Felix flirt with each other?" Minho mumbled to me.

"I can't get through my day unless I've flirted with Felix at least once," I chuckled to myself.

"Now for a juicy question. Did you know about Han and Minho's relationship before all of us found out?"

"Why would you even assume I'd know?"

"Because your heart-rate spiked when I asked," Hyunjin smirked.