chapter thirty-two

"I need to kiss you."

Minho smiled at me, "Are you kidding?"

I stared at him dead-on, "I've never been more serious in my life."

"Why do you need to do that?" Minho asked.

"I know what the chemical formula of cannabis but I had no idea that it could make everything feel so good," I said to him, letting go of his face.

"Well, I have something else, if you're interested," Minho said, raising a brow with a smirk.

"Do you just always have drugs on you, or something?" I asked him with a laugh.

Minho pulled what appeared to be a pen out of his pocket, "It really just depends on my mood."

"What's that?" I asked him, looking carefully at what he had in his hand.

"Same thing as what they have out there but in a different form. It's most commonly referred to as a dab-pen," Minho said, nodding his head. "Do you want to try it?"

I hesitated, "Can I see you use it first?"

Minho smiled at me, "Do you really think I'm going to poison you, Sungie?"

"My mom used to call me that but I'm going to let you call me that because it sounds cute when you say it," I said, grinning at him.

"I wouldn't have called you that, had I known, I'm sorry," Minho frowned.

"Oh, no! I love it! Please never stop saying it," I said to him, the same shit-eating grin on my face as before.

"Do you see this?" Minho asked me, pointing to what appeared to be a button. "You just press this while you inhale. Don't do it too hard, though. You'll end up coughing like you did out there."

"The coughing was fun!" I exclaimed, grabbing what Minho was holding in his hands to try it myself.

As I began to inhale, Minho said to me, "Be careful, alright?" I took a larger hit than anticipated and handed it back to him, trying to keep my cool as I blew it out. I tried my absolute best to resist the urge but I knew it was obvious because Minho then said, "If you need to cough, I'm not going to judge you."

I began coughing and Minho laughed at me. I slapped his leg to get him to stop and when he didn't, I began slapping his leg with both hands as I rode it out, him laughing harder than he had been before.

"You said you wouldn't judge me!" I exclaimed after finally being able to produce words.

"I said I wouldn't judge you, I didn't say I wouldn't laugh," Minho said to me, still laughing at my expense.

I tried to put a hand over his mouth and he tore it away, the two of us then beginning to playfully wrestle once again. Stopping once Minho heard his pen fall to the floor, he stopped to get up and grab it.

We sat in silence on the bed, me sat up against the headboard and him sitting across from me cross-legged.

Interrupting our moment, staring down at my lap I said to him, "I need to kiss you."

"This again? I thought you'd forgotten about that," Minho chuckled to himself.

"No, the urge is just worse now," I groaned.

"Your technique is terrible, you know."

"I've still got you blushing, don't I?"

"Why can't you do this sober?"

"You ask so many questions," I said, pulling him in to kiss me by the collar.

I let my hands wander wherever they wanted while he did the same, the heat of the moment catching up to us when he was straddling my lap and my lips were on his neck.

Jeongin was right, this is like truth serum.

"Would Felix ever forgive us if we fucked on his bed?" Minho asked whilst removing his jacket and shirt.

"No, probably not," I responded, shaking my head as I left a trail of marks up and down his neck and chest. "You locked the door, right?"

"Unconsciously, yes," Minho said to me. "This is going to be one of the worst mistakes I've ever made."

"Then why does it feel so right?" I pulled away from him and gently pressed either side of my hand against his esophagus, "We're not going all of the way, okay? We can't do that here."

Minho looked at me with innocence in his eyes and nodded his head at my request.

Good fucking God.

We heard a knock on the door and I let go of him, the two of us frantically trying to recollect ourselves as we heard Felix ask, "Why's the door locked?"

"Hold on a second!" I called out to him, helping Minho search for his shirt. When we couldn't find it, I threw the blanket over him and opened the door for Felix, "Hey, what's up?"

Felix looked me up and down for a moment before shoving me inside of his room and shutting the door behind him, "What the fuck are you guys doing in here?"

From under the blanket, Minho responded to him by saying, "You absolutely do not want to know."

When I spotted Minho's shirt on the floor, I handed it to him from underneath the blanket. Felix stared me down and asked, "You guys didn't fuck in my bed, right?"

"We didn't get that far," I said to him, continuing to look around for Minho's jacket until I found it and passed it to him.

"Everyone's out there asking about you guys, what in the hell am I supposed to say to them?" Felix asked me, raising his voice slightly.

Minho took the blanket off of himself and when I realized that I'd left hickeys on him, I jumped on the bed and began examining him, "Oh no, that was not supposed to happen.."

"You mean you left marks!?" Minho asked me, standing up from the bed. "What the fuck, Han?"

"I don't know what I was thinking!" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

Minho took his jacket back off and tied it fashionably around his neck to cover up what I'd done, "I'm fucking leaving."

"Over that? Seriously?" I asked him, trying to follow him out of Felix bedroom before he stopped me.

"Let him go, just let him go. He can't be mad at you for long," Felix said, patting my shoulder.

"No, that man holds grudges longer than the Vietnam War, I need to go after him-,"

Felix placed himself in front of me, "No you don't. Leave him alone, he'll recollect himself eventually. Just worry about getting through work tomorrow without a fight, okay?"

"Ugh, fine."