chapter fifty-one

cw:
smutty soz lol but it's also an important chapter

How on God's green earth am I supposed to pretend like I don't know that my boyfriend put a tracker in my goddamn car? I think I'm about to find out.

I heard Minho yawn and he turned over to look at me, "How long have you been up for? You have my shirt on, you never wear a shirt when you sleep."

Should I lie?

No.

Honesty is the best policy.

"I didn't sleep."

Minho scooted over and wrapped an arm around me, "Is something on your mind?"

Oh, nothing. Just the fact that you put a goddamn tracker in my car.

"I really need to get ready for work, I've been putting it off."

When I tried to get out of bed, Minho pulled me back in bed and whispered in my ear, "Let's be a little late today, I've got something on my mind too."

I'm about to let you manipulate me, aren't I?

I turned over to look at him and , "Oh? And what's that?"

Love has made me fucking stupid.

"This," Minho said, then pulling me in by the waist to kiss him and pressing his body to mine.

I can't make this so easy for you.

"Let's play a game together," I said to him, licking the saliva from my lips that he'd left after our kiss.

Minho gave me an unreadable expression, "Okay, and what's that?"

I unrolled my sleeves and he moved his arm away from me, "You can look but you can't touch."

"I'm confused.."

Taking off the blanket, I then laid on my back and slid down my sweatpants slowly, making eye-contact as I did so. Minho attempted to kiss me and I pushed him away with a smirk.

"I told you, you can look but you can't touch."

"Can I get myself off at least?" Minho asked, flipping on to his back defeatedly and spreading his legs a bit under the blanket

"Nope," I grinned. "We're going to see how long you can go without it."

"Han, I don't know if I can do that," Minho chuckled nervously. "Like, you're wearing my shirt. That's fucking hot. You know how good you look in long-sleeves, too. This isn't fair."

Hypocrite.

I scooted down the bed with a smirk on my face, propping a pillow behind my head and moving my shirt up to reveal my abs. By this point he was already salivating and it took everything in me to not laugh in his face.

Minho grabbed me aggressively and sat me between his legs and growled in my ear, "I get this at the very least."

"Oh, that's not fair," I hummed. "Are you ready?"

"Han, I really don't-,"

"This is all you get. I can either do this here or I'll take the first shower and I'll just do it there," I said. "And you don't get to join me either."