chapter thirty

a/n:

this is an extremely long chapter and a lot of different things happen. it's going to seem like a lot but i'd like you all to keep in mind that this chapter consists of the two of them getting to know each other much more. if you can't finish it all at once or just don't want to, i understand, but this chapter takes place over the course of several hours; hence why it's so long.
just got back from vacation and i'm so fucking happy just in general right now. i haven't really opened up about myself much in the past 29 chapters which is strange for me because in my other stories, i talk about my life all of the time so that's just something to share.
p:s, if you haven't heard this in a long time, i love you and i'm proud of you.

As Minho put in the code to his door, I asked him, "Hey, do you have security cameras?"

"No, why do you ask?" Minho responded to me, opening his door and allowing me to enter first.

"You probably should considering you're a billionaire," I said. 

Oh, thank fucking God.

"Would you like to know why?" Minho asked me with a smirk.

"Um, sure," I shrugged.

Minho sat his things down in the entryway and I followed him through his vast home. He led me to his home-office and walked over to a bookshelf, pulling out a certain book and revealing a hidden staircase.

"I didn't know these things were real, I thought they only had them in the movies!" I exclaimed. "Did you have this added on or did the house come like this?"

"I had it added on," Minho said, guiding me down the winding stairwell by hand. "Watch your step."

"Are you leading me to my death?" I asked him wearily, holding onto his hand tightly as we walked.

"Yeah, I'm the next Ted Bundy," Minho chuckled to himself. "Kidding, kidding. I'm just showing you the answer to your question."

"That's not ominous at all.." I trailed off.

"Just trust me, okay?" Minho laughed.

"I'm honestly terrified," I admitted.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I was stunned to find that we were walking into complete darkness, "Okay, now I'm even more scared."

"Close your eyes," Minho said to me, letting go of my hand and walking away from me into the darkness.

Blindly trusting him, I closed my eyes and put my hands over them, dreading what was to come.

"Open them," He said.

I removed my hands and opened my eyes slowly, revealing what appeared to be a shooting range.

"You've got to be kidding me right now," I said, slapping a hand to my mouth.

Minho ushered me to follow him and he led me to a large safe at the other side of the room. He motioned for me to follow him and I did so diligently, dragging my feet as I walked.

"Turn around," He said to me.

I turned around as he entered the code in and turned back around when I heard the safe open. I gasped upon the sight, "What the fuck is this?"

"Protection," Minho said to me, pulling out one of his rifles and examining it closely. "I need to clean this."

"I can't believe what I'm looking at," I said to him, my jaw on the floor.