chapter forty-seven

tw:
violence & homophobia

"This is by far the worst idea we've ever had."

"It's too late, get out of the car."

"I can't do that."

I shoved Minho's shoulder with both hands from the driver side but he didn't budge a bit. I groaned exasperatedly and got out of the car, walking over to the passenger side and swinging the door open. I looked down at him with my arms crossed, "Do we have to do this the hard way?"

"We might," Minho shrugged, turning his head away from me like a child.

How am I the younger one here?

I leaned over him and grabbed my phone and keys from the driver's side, then grabbing his phone and shoving everything in my pockets. I unbuckled his seatbelt for him as he whined and dragged him out of the car until he was seated flat on the pavement. When he stood up in an attempt to get back inside, I instinctively picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" Minho exclaimed, hitting my back with his fists. I kicked the door shut behind me and pulled the keys back out of my pocket, locking the door of the rental car behind me. "Han! Let me down!"

"Can you promise you won't try to run?" I asked.

"I can try," Minho whined.

I let him down and when he went to run, I grabbed him by the waist with his back to my chest and held him in place, "Stop it! We're going whether you like it or not!"

"I don't wannaaaaa," Minho whined again, trying to wrestle his way out of my grip.

"You're acting like you're a fucking baby, get ahold of yourself," I scolded him, attempting to hold him in place. "I look like I'm kidnapping you right now!"

Minho stopped moving under my grasp and huffed, "Fine! I'll go!"

I let go of him and spun him around to face me by the hand, "See? Now was that so hard?"

"You're a meanie," Minho said with his lips pouted and his arms crossed.

I stepped up to him and slung my arms around his shoulders, "Come on, you love me."

Minho wrapped his hands around my waist, "Yeah, maybe I do."

"Are you going to try and run off at our wedding?" I asked him jokingly, causing both of us to laugh. 

"I wouldn't dream of it," Minho grinned. "The only scenario I can imagine where I'm running away at our wedding is if you're coming with me."

I kissed him for a moment and then pulled away, admiring the way the sunlight hit his face, "You're pretty."

"You're gonna make me blush," Minho cooed, a shy smile on his face.

"Can we get this over with now?" I sighed, looking up at him with endearment.

You are everything to me.

"Yeah, but you have to agree that you'll stay by me the entire time. Even if I have to go to the bathroom," Minho insisted.

"You're so weird," I laughed, linking arms with him as we walked up the gravel path to the entrance of the venue.

"I'm weird? How about we're both weird? For the first two weeks of us moving in together we were too clingy to go without each other."

"I thought we agreed we were never going to speak of that again," I mumbled under my breath.

"If you're wrong, you're wrong. Also, I'm drinking tonight," Minho spoke begrudgingly.