chapter eleven

"So, do you think the plan's going to work? Do you think he'll come?" I whispered to Changbin as I pulled him aside from the group.

"He said he would, right?" Changbin asked me, looking down at his phone for the time before shoving it back in his pocket. "It's seven, he should be here anytime."

"You don't think Seungmin minds that I'm using Hyunjin as a part of my plan?" I asked him, picking at the skin around my fingers nervously.

"No, Seungmin likes the chase. He doesn't want someone that wants him and only him right off the bat, it's a red flag in his mind. It's fine, trust me," Changbin said, patting my back.

Felix walked over to the two of us and put his arm around Changbin, "What's up?"

Changbin smiled at him warmly and kissed his cheek, "Hey, baby."

"You guys are so cute," I swooned.

"I literally cannot thank you enough for introducing us, seriously," Felix said with a wide smile.

"Are you guys official yet?" I asked them.

"When it happens, it happens," Changbin shrugged.

"We don't want to force anything," Felix said, wrapping his arms around Changbin's torso and hugging him from the side. "What'd I miss, though?"

"You know that plan I told you about the other day?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the one Changbin came up with?" Felix asked me, tilting his head.

"Yeah, that one," I nodded my head. "It's going into effect tonight."

"Really?" Felix asked me excitedly. "I can't wait to see this shit."

I laughed, "Hyunjin's in on it too and he doesn't mind at all."

"You know, I was a bit surprised when I found out that he was into you. He doesn't have feelings or anything, right?" Felix asked me for clarification.

"God, no," I chuckled. "He just wants to fuck and so do I."

Felix put a hand on his chest, "Thank God, I would hate to know that you're the type of person to string someone along like that for your personal benefit."

"You've done far worse," I chuckled.

Hyunjin walked up to us and said, "Sorry to eavesdrop but I can assure you that he's is not that kind of dude. Seungmin is just slowly torturing me so I figure I can kill two birds with one stone here. Help Han to make the guy he wants jealous and I get to make Seungmin jealous."

"So, you really don't mind?" Felix questioned him.

"No, not at all," Hyunjin shrugged.

"What are we chatting about?" Jeongin asked as he walked over to us, putting his arms around both Hyunjin and I and inserting himself into the conversation.

"Chatting about how Hyunjin is pretending to be Han's fake boyfriend," Changbin said to him.

"Y'all are immature for that but it's none of my business," Jeongin said with a smirk.

"Okay, asshole, like you haven't done strange shit to get a girl's attention," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Don't be a hypocrite."

"Fine, whatever," Jeongin rolled his eyes and let go of us, walking over to Seungmin who was currently chatting it up with Chan.

We heard a knock on the door and I whispered to Changbin, Hyunjin, and Felix, "Do you think that's him?"

"It's either him or the pizza delivery guy," Changbin said. "Want me to go get the door?"