chapter twenty-eight

cw:
NSFW, read at your own risk

Being Minho's personal assistant means a lot of different things. One of those things being the fact that I plan his schedule. If I'm the one planning his schedule, that means I know where he is at all times and by extension, I know where he isn't.

I hope you don't have security cameras, Minho, otherwise this would be very awkward.

At this point, I'm not sure you'd even mind..

Getting into Minho's house undetected was not an easy feat. Thankfully, he'd let go all of the "help" from his home so I wouldn't have to worry about any intrusions.

I walked around the house in search of an open window or a spare key. Not having much luck, I made my way around to the back in search of his bedroom window.

In one go, the window opened and my jaw dropped.

This is a sign.

You left this open for me, didn't you?

I climbed inside and shut the window behind me. I walked around the room, scanning my fingers across everything I looked at. Reaching his dresser, I noticed that his underwear drawer was open and I bent down to look at it. I picked out the first pair I saw and examined them closely, mindlessly shoving them in my pocket and standing back up.

I continued to look around his bedroom in search of anything useful, only to hear the sounds of his front door being unlocked and footsteps.

Oh fuck.

Shit, shit, shit, shit..

Instinctively, I dove for the floor and hid myself under his bed, putting a hand over my mouth to quiet my breathing. I heard the footsteps nearing his bedroom door and gulped, nervous for what was to come.

"God, I can't wait to have that cock of yours inside of me."

"I can't wait to give it to you."

I'm sorry, who the fuck is this?

"I need you right now," I heard Minho say to the stranger in his bedroom. "It's been too long."

"I was waiting for you to hit me back up again. What's the hold up?"

"I was a bit distracted," Minho responded to him.

Nice to know I'm just a distraction.

I watched as their clothes fell to the floor, shaking violently in fear at the thought of being caught at a time like this. That, and because I was having to listen to the sound of the man getting dicked-down by some chest piece.

I wanted to plug my ears. I wanted to pretend like nothing was happening above me, but I couldn't. I was entranced by the sound.

Why didn't I just leave out the window?

God, I'm a fucking idiot.

"You feel so good."

I want to throw up and die right now.

Can the ground just swallow me whole, please?

I want to be erased from existence.

As the sound of Minho's moans erupted in the room, I instantaneously felt myself become hard.

I'm getting cucked. I'm quite literally getting cucked right now. I hate my life. I hate everything. This is the worst feeling.

"Han, Han, I'm close~"

Um, what the fuck?

"My name's not Han."

Holy shit...

"I don't care," I heard Minho say to the man, the bed beginning to shake faster than it had been before.

If I wasn't turned on before, I definitely am now.

"If you weren't so damn sexy I'd get up and leave right now," I heard the man say. "I take it Han's that distraction of yours?"

I have never felt this many emotions at once.

"Less talking, more fucking. I'm trying to imagine you as someone else here." 

I'd hate to be this guy right now.

"Okay, I think that's my cue to go."

Oh fuck.

"At least let me cum first," Minho plead.

I heard the bed shake and the sounds of Minho whimpering for only a few moments more before the stranger hopped off the bed.

"I remember why we haven't slept together in so long, it's because you're a fucking dick."

I heard Minho laugh, "I know."

The stranger began putting his clothes on and said to him, "Don't call me again. Call this 'Han' guy, or whatever."

"Oh, trust me. I would if I could," Minho chuckled.

"Why can't you?" The man scoffed, sitting down on the bed to put his socks and shoes on.

"He's my personal assistant."

Bewilderment is the only way to describe what I'm feeling right now.

"Oh, shit. That's tough," The man laughed. "You can have fun with that, I'm out."

I heard the door slam behind him and Minho got up off his bed, grabbing his clothes from the floor and putting them in a laundry bin.

I watched his footsteps as he headed for his adjoining bathroom and shut the door behind him. I heard the sound of the shower water turn on and I felt a wave of relief pass over me at the thought of being able to leave soon.

As soon as I was certain that he'd been showering for exactly five minutes, I got out from underneath his bed and bolted for the window. I opened it and climbed out, making a run for it after shutting it behind me.

I ran out to my car that was parked far down the street and hopped inside, fumbling with my keys for a moment before turning it on and speeding away.

Minho, oh Minho.

What am I gonna do with you?

a/n:
y'all i am so sorry LMFAO
also quintuple update ayyyy