chapter fifty-one

Start from the beginning

"God, fuck me," Minho groaned in exasperation, propping two pillows behind his back and sitting up. "Let me guess, I can't close my eyes either."

I scooted up and looked up at him with a cheeky smile as I wrapped my hand my hand around my dick and began to caress it tantalizingly slowly. 

"You have no idea what you're doing to me right now.."

"Actually," I gasped upon picking up the pace, "I know exactly what I'm doing."

"Does torturing me excite you?" Minho asked me.

Nietzsche once said, "The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it." To put it plainly, just because something exists and there is no rational explanation for it does not provide an argument for its non-existence.

"It does, knowing what I know."

As wrong as I know my actions have been these past few months, there's an argument to be made that what's considered to be moral and rational is all subjective to the human experience.

"I think I've got a vague idea what's happening here now."

Human rationality itself fails its own reasonable test. We as a species actively construct what is considered to be good and bad to fit the world around us.

"Oh, you have no idea," I purred, bucking my hips rhythmically with my own touch.

The concept of something being fully rational is too good to be true. The existence of anything is predicated on its inability to be fully comprehended or rationalized. Rationality is not a criterium of existence and that's why what some consider to be crimes are legal and why some aren't. Self-defense killings are considered justified and the age of consent is different in many different places. As much as I'd like to argue that the age of consent should be high in all places and killing someone because they're trying to hurt and or kill you is reasonable, that's only my opinion. It's all subjective and nothing is black and white.

"I will get on my hands and knees and beg for it, Han. You do not understand the amount of pain I'm in right now," Minho said, running a hand up and down my lower chest.

Nobody can truly argue why it's so wrong to love you so much.

"Would this be worse for you if I say your name while I'm cumming?" I asked him, biting my lip playfully as I looked up with him when I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"That would make this infinitely worse than it already is," Minho said through gritted teeth and a fake smile. "The amount of pain I'm in right now is literally unbearable."

"Sorry," I shrugged. When I began approaching my climax, I set about taunting him, "Minho, I'm so c-close.. "

"This is going to be the death of me."

"Minho, that feels so good. Just like that. Fuck."

Upon finishing, I got off him and grabbed my sweatpants, "I'll throw the blanket in the washer."

"That's all you're gonna say after that?" Minho inhaled sharply.

I smirked at him, "Are you expecting an apology?"