Chapter 103 - Hall of Fame

Start from the beginning

Flashback

My best friends would always ask why I was so skinny when I eat like a pig. I just shrugged it off. After she left. I sat down and started watching WWF. My Step Dad came in and turned it off. "Hey, what the hell Barry" "Go clean your room it's a state" "No. My Room. Not yours. I sleep there." "Don't you backchat me Missy" "What you gonna do about it?" I scoffed. He pulled me up by my top. My feet was on the ground. "Instead of pigging out all day which might I say in the future you're gonna be a fat women wobbling around not fitting through doors. Everytime you would eat without asking. You will be punish. Now go clean your room"

Flashback ends.

"Everytime he caught me He would hit me really badly. There's this one time he gave me a black eye. I don't know why but something triggered that off on me again." "I really wanna meet this guy so I can beat the shit out of him." Dean growled.

"But Charlie you weigh like what 118 pounds? That's not even close to fat. I weigh like 225 pounds" "But that's muscles" I was poking his arm. Since Dean worked out a lot his abs are improving, Soon he might have a six pack coming.

"Don't worry. Besides you workout. You're extremely healthy even after having two kids you're back in shape" "I'm just.. scared" "There's nothing to be scared of now" he kissed my forehead.

......

After having breakfast and spending time together. It was time for me to leave. "I'm gonna miss you" we hugged for a while that was until the man said I had to go "See you in a few days" he kissed me. I grabbed my luggage and walked on to my jet. I sat back and looked out the window. He was walking away. I'm gonna feel so lonely without him.

Couple days later

After all the signings, the interviews and meet and greet. It was finally the Hall of Fame. Which I'm so excited about. I was chosen to induct Connor which I'm truly blessed. That little boy was so brave and always had a little smile on his face.

I was dressing Riley in a tux. He looked handsome. I had my makeup down. My hair was curled. I slipped on my dress. "Mummy, you look beautiful" "And you look adorable" Riley was beside me. I don't know when Dean is coming.

We went into the limo. Since Aj isn't a thing for these and desperately tried making her come. She's staying home babysitting Charlotte. My phone started going off. It was Dean. "Hello" "Hey I can't make it. I got late signings to do." "Oh.. that's fine" "Can I quickly talk to Riley" "Uh sure"

Dean POV

"Can Mummy hear what I'm saying?" "No" "Good. I want you to look after her tonight. Can you do that?" "I will." "Alright Daddy got to go but be good" "Bye Daddy"

"Ambrose, the doors are opened"

I sighed. I can make it up to her. She'll understand.

Charlie POV

"Mummy, don't be sad. You have me. I'll be your date tonight" I looked at Riley funny. "Ok little man." I smiled. The limo stopped. The door opened. I got out with Riley. I held on to his hand as we walked the red carpet. "Charlie over here" "Charlie is that your son" "Where's Dean?"

I ignored half of it. Bryron, came up to me."Charlie, do you have a minute" "Of course." "Since this is your first wrestlemania. How do you feel?" "I would be lying if I said I'm fine but honestly I'm so nervous. More nervous than when you have a title match or you're defending it. But all I want is the fans to enjoy it" "Your inducting Connor tonight" "Oh my god Yes I know I feel so honoured. Now there is gonna be a few tears. I might need to bring a box of tissue with me. He was just too sweet and he always had a smile on my face, it just melts my heart. But he truly deserves it" "Thank You Charlie for your time and good luck tomorrow" "Thank you"

Riley, was holding my hand. I saw Roman. He came up to me. "Since we're not loners tonight. Will you be my date?" "Hmm do I forgive you for offending me?" He laughed at that. I smiled as we linked arms. "By the way you look gorgeous" he whispered. "You cleaned up good yourself"

We took our seat. Riley sat on Roman lap. As Rikishi was inducted first. A few laugh and tears. It was my turn. I got up. I'm gonna cry. Don't cry. I made it to the stage.

"It is in great honour to induct Connor into the Hall of Fame. He's a special little boy who fought cancer. He was full of confidence and he always laughed and smile. You wouldn't think that he was sick" I sniffled. "Don't cry Mummy" Riley shouted. Everyone laughed making me laugh too.

"We made sure his dream would come true. He met his hero Daniel Bryan and even put him in the 'No lock' he punched Triple H. Which might I say the kid has guts. He will always be in our Memory." #ThankYouConnor

His Dad came on to do a speech. I stood back. By the end a few tears escaped. His little brother collected the award. "I love you, Connor" he said. Oh my god now I'm in tears. I hugged them both.

I took my seat. Roman, passed me a tissue making me laugh. "Thanks" I wiped them away. After the show. Riley was meeting some of the superstars and Divas.

Roman came up to me. "Charlie, someone wants to talk to you outside" He picked Riley up and walked away. I frowned.

It was dark and cold outside. "You look beautiful" I turn around and Dean, was there. I smiled and ran into his arms. He hugged me. "I missed you" "I missed you too" he chuckled. "Have you been crying?" "Maybe. It was sad. He was so young." He brushed the tears away. "I know. But he's in a better place now. He's not in pain" "You're right" I smiled. "God I must look like a panda now" I laughed wiping them away. He smiled. "You don't"

"Daddy" Riley was running. "Hey little man" he picked him up. Roman came out. "How was it?" He asked Roman. "Beside comforting your wife. It was amazing. Going through memory lane" "Yeah Charlie has a soft heart" He said to him. "Yeah Charlie still here" I said. They both laughed.

"Just think tomorrow wrestlemania" We all looked at each other. "Good luck everyone" We did a group hug.