💙 whore 💙

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Hello lord reed!" A chorus of giggling voices cheered outside your door.

"Mmhm, good morning ladies." He flirted with that Reed charm.

You smiled slowly. Taking a look around your clean and tidy yet cozy room. Sheer curtains hung from the cold stone walls, large pillows were scattered on the floor surrounding surrounding a day table. A bed fit for a king sat on a carved mohagony beefcake. With purple curtains hiding it form the world. Candles lit the room scattered across the room. A vanity sat in the corner where you sat on a cushioned stool fixing your makeup.

"Is your madam around ladies." That very same voice boomed.

"Shes in her room-" one of the girls replied, followed by three firm knocks on the door.

Without awaiting an answer, a light click indicating the foot had been opened and another saying the door was closed, followed.

You glanced in your mirror watching as jojen walked in collapsing on your bed.

He let out groan grabbing a pillow and buying his face in it.

"Good morning lord Reed," you said mocking the girls outside.

"Waa? Jeellls?" His voice muffled by the pillow. You got up walking over to your bed, you kneeled over his one leg, sitting on his thigh.

"I have no idea what you just said." You gigled peeling the pillow off of his face.

"I asked if you were jealous." He winked.

"Mhm, jealous of what." You slowly placed your palms on either side of his head, so you were now on all fours. You kissed his lips at a snails pace making sure to pull away as slowly as possible. "I get to play with my royal toy whenever he needs release, they simply have to hear the pleasure I give you and you give me, from the other side of that door. It's they who should be jealous." He smirked it you for what felt like days so you responded. He loved getting you all hit and bothered.

"Unless you would rather have one of the other girls. Faith, dear!" You yelled, he went to stop you but you pinned his arms down. She ran in with a sweet grin on her face. She was a short and skinny brunette with beautiful green eyes, costumers love her, by far your best preformer.

"Yes madam?" She stared at jojen her eyes often flickering to his  Very present erection.you were still kneeling over jojen but you allowed his wrists free.

"Take 2 penny's from my vanity, and run your sweet little self to the market, get the girls a feast, they deserve it, ham, turkey, fruits, cheeses, and some cakes. Oh and dear don't forget wine. Lots of it." She nodded and ran off. You turned your focus back to jojen.

"When she gets back would you rather have her?" Jojen, with a look of annoyance and a mix of hornyness, grabbed the necklace around your neck and pulled you to him, starting a steamy make out session. The necklace he had bought you. You wear it always, even when your wearing nothing else.

"Does that answer your question, my love?"

"Yes jojen, so what is it you want today."

"For now, just a cuddle while we catch up, it's been quite a while since I visited you." You kissed the bridge of his nose before laying so that your head was on his shoulder.

"Yes I was quite worried you had forgotten about me."

"I was away, leading bran stark to the wall." You shot up turning to look at him.

"What?!" You shrieked. you sat up straight, disbelief all across your face.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you before I le-" he hurried.

"Didn't tell me?! Why in the hell did you go in the first place? You aren't fit to go to the wall! What were you thinking?!" You hit him lightly in the stomach. Just a slight tap, but he recoiled grabbing his stomach, throwing his head back and winced.

"Thats the other thing." He said in pain, before pulling up his tunic showing a red and deep scar. "Im still a bit tender." He groaned.

"Oh my god! Jojen!" You ripped off his shirt examining the other bruises and especially that gash.

"Dont worry, please don't freak out, it's healed it's just... sore." He reached his hand up to your forehead brushing away the hair that fell to your face.

"Jojen what happened?" Your eyes filled with worry as you softly ran your fingers over his wound.

"Ice walkers got to me on one of our last days of our voyage, but by some miracle I made it back, a lady in white robes and clouded eyes saved my life, or that's what meera tells me anyway."

"Oh goodness, J. Why the hell did you go in the first place?!"

"Bran needed me. At that point my life didn't mean anything, not compared to what I could do for him, and what he could do for others." He said flatly. You were quite for a moment before you spoke,

"It is a tiny bit sexy." You stared into his eyes.

"I know," he said pulling you down to lay on his shoulder. "What about you my love, how is business." After a bit of fighting, mostly you trying to hear more about your trip, you answered his question.

"After the massacre in the village, many men lost their wives, which is tragic but great for our pockets." You sighed sadly. "And many lords, in your absence, have made a home here."

"The girls must be tired." Jojen laughed.

"Tired, yes, but mostly sore and rubbed raw." His smile disappeared.  "But we all must work, make a lively hood somehow."

"And you? How are you?"

"Money doesn't count it self, so busy."

"And how exactly do you make money?"

"I give the girls a man, they do what he asks and they give me 40 percent of what they make. And I return I make sure they all have nice clothes, big meals, housing, individual rooms, and I protect them." These girls would be torn apart  out on the streets. Here a man pushes him self on a girl and I take care of him. Here they have warm fires and pillows and blankets, and a nice lavish house. You continued to trail your hand across his chest. Often marveling at his abs.

"And lords pay a pretty penny." Your hand just reached the ties on his pants.

"That they do." You tapped the button of his nose. "Now no more cuddling. My only costumer was gone for much to long and his little toy misses him."