🖤 Friends With Benefits - part 4🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Previously-

"Are you gonna call her?" You chuckled.

"I don't know, if I'm not gonna hit up gzi, I don't think I will take her on a date either, I just don't have a connection with her." You nodded, and frowned a little. "Now who's the one frowning." He laughed.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old scratchy record player spun around quickly, wobbling everso slightly, due to the warped record.

I'm your Venus, I'm your fire...

You hummed along while you danced around your living room. Your lacy underwear clung to your body, and a flowy nightgown hung off your shoulders. You spun around, careful not to trip on anything, while taking another swig of the bottle in your hand. You hummed at the taste. And halfway through the song the doorbell rang. You sauntered over and threw it open, revealing a scared looking thomas.

"What are you doing." He said, he sounded genuinely concerned.

"I think this is what they call a crisis." You slured and giggled. You began to fall but he caught you.

"What is wrong with you??" He laughed at you.

"I went on a date with this really cute guy, and it was great. And I went on a second one, and that was great. And finally the third date, and I offered for him to come in for a drink, and he Friend zoned me." You giggled in between sentences. He just frowned at you. "I thought I found someone who liked me, imagine that."

"Im sorry, y/n/n." He brushed the hair out of your face.

"Noo. It's okay, because I have yooou." You cooed at him. He was holding you close to his chest, trying to keep you up. You tapped his nose with the tip of your finger. He smirked at you, his breath fanned over your face, his lips looked so kissable. Oh no, that's not gonna be good.