🖤Date Night🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Part 2?

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Well? What were you thinking?" You said into the phone.

"What about a nice night out on the town." It was uours and Thomas's third real date and you could not figure out what to do, but thomas had finally come up with a plan.

"Sounds great! Are you going to pick me up or should I meet you somewhere?" You asked.

"I'll pick you, don't worry, im not just going to leave you behind." He chuckled.

"Great." You smiled.

"Make sure to not wear a skirt or a dress." He said.

"Okay..." you said hesitantly.

"It sounds weird but I promise, you'll thank me later." He smiled.

You said okay and a quick goodbye before you ran to get ready. You threw on a pair of black skinny jeanes and a fancy mock neck cropped top. You curled your hair and threw on a silhouette necklace and a belt. you put on dark red lipstick and some mascara. Apparently you were going for a dark academia theme. You put your combats on and gathered your wallet, keys and coat. A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door and you rushed to get it. You opened the door up with a smile to see thomas fiddling with his keys. He Looked up and smiled.

"Hello love."

"Hi tommy." You smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked you nodded and linked your arm with his. You stood in The elevator of your apartment building with him as the two of you chatted about your weeks.

"You look amazing." He told you.

"Thank you, not too bad yourself." You winked and he laughed a little.

The two of you walked through the lobby out to Thomas's motorcycle.
MOTORCYCLE!

"Thomas." You scolded. He hopped onto the machine, hotly.

"Just get on the back, you'll love it." He promised. You looked at him warily nut he gave you a charming smile and you gave in. You climbed on behind thomas and wrapped your arms around him.