🤍 Stranger 🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You first saw him at a tournament, he was sitting on a couch laid back, feet on the table, surrounded by a bunch of chess groupies. He intrigued You, maybe it was his good looks maybe it was the way he glanced at you every once and a while. One by one his fans went away until it was just you and him in the lobby.

"Staring is rude, love." You heard him say.

"Sorry." You said sitting down beside him.

"Are you a groupie too?" He questioned.

"No, I came here to play," you started.

"Oh yeah? What round did you get to." He questioned.

"Secound to last. I came so close to getting in the final bracket, but instead I played into Beth Harmon's hand." He moved closer so that you were almost touching, you did the same. Your hand made contact with his thigh.

"Dont get yourself down, I even play into her little traps sometimes." He admitted. You chuckled. He looked at you quizzically.

"As much as I love this, I didn't come here to talk chess."

"So, little lady," he brushed the hair out of your face. "What did you come for?" He questioned letting his hand linger on your shoulder. His thumb graced your neck.

"I saw you staring at me,  earlier. You could see down my shirt." He smirked.

"Yes, I could."  He said inching closer.

"and I would assume from the way you didnt stop looking," your hand traveled up his thigh. "That there is something else you want." He stayed silent for a moment.

"Your room or mine?"

"Mine." You stated. You gave him a key and walked away.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The moment you got to your room your room, you took off all of your clothes and slipped on your black flowy teddy.

🔅Thomas brodie-sangster one-shots🔅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें