🖤 Friends with Benefits- Part 5🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Chapter 70, wholly crap!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"I thought gzi said-" he interrupted you.

"I said I didn't want an open relationship but here we are." You could hear Him smirking through the phone.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

*ding dong*

The doorbell sang.

You opened it slowly to see him leaning against the door frame, one arm up and and the other messing with his hair. Oh what you would give to run your hands through that hair.

"How are you, darling?" He smirked before pushing inside. His chest brushed your side.

"Im lovely, and you?" You followed behind him so that when he turned around your chests were almost touching.

"Better, now that I'm here." His head was angled downward as he looked down at you with a smirk.

"Im still not 100 percent sure why you here right now." You laughed messing with your hands nervously. This small action broke the sexual tension that had begun to build between you two.

He let out a sigh looking into your eyes. He started to back away moving to another location.

"Im here to be with you." He replied, walking further into your house, and plopped into your couch.

"Sexually." You asked for clarification. You didn't know what other answer you hoped for.

"Well, yeah, why else-"

"I was just making sure." You didn't want him to get any ideas.

"Well," he drawed out, "it's been a while since we've done this." You made your way to the couch, you stood in front of him, waiting for him to get to the point.

"We're not doing anything." The hard to get act was out of your normal, but it felt really for you. You looked of the sudden felt a little hurt by him being here. He had a girlfriend.

You stood in front of him. His legs were apart slightly while he lounged on your love seat, but he moved foward as he spoke.

"But we will be," he flirted, he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you ontop of him. "How do you want it my dear-"