🤍 kiss me 🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Sorry, this one is really short I just needed a filler chapter and I thought the concept was cute.

I can do a part two if you guys would like.

And please send in requests, I am running out of ideas. You can message me or just comment, either would be great!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

I sat on the couch watching her pace across the livingroom. My feet sat comfortably on the other end of the cushions on the couch my arms crossed behind my head.  My eyes followed her as she ackwardly tried to clean up the apartment. God her ass looked great in those jeans. Whenever she would bend down her breast would spill out of her tight top.

"Why do you look so nervous." I asked y/n. Y/n had been one of my closest friends for what felt like ever. She always just showed up, it's not like I'm complaining.

"I don't, what are you talking about?" She rushed. I just shrugged. She was acting weird.

"Okay..."I drawled. "You know you don't have to clean my apartment, right?" I asked her and she just noded.  "Okay, you need to calm down." I sighed.

"I can't." She spat before she started folding a blanket.

"Whats wrong?" I practically yelled.

"I can't tell you." Sbe finally met your eyeline, ugh she was gorgeous.

"Why not." Your voice softened.

"I-" she started but immediately shut her mouth. I gave her a questioning look and motioned her her to come to me. I sat up and pulled the girl into my lap. This position was nothing new. But for some reason she was trying to make herself small.

"What wrong y/n/n?" I pressed. Her legs were across mine as she sat at an angle.    She sat silently for a moment before she closed her ages took a deep breath and pushed her lips onto mine.

My eyes widened, what is she doing, I thought. Then it occurred to me, what was I doing.  I began to kiss her back, pulling her by her waist to stradle me. Her hands light found there way to my shoulders. She moaned slightly into the kiss before she pushed me away.

"I-im sorry I shouldn't h-" she started.

"Shut it and kiss me." I smiled and she happily returned her lips to mine.