💜 Pettiecoat 💜

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Just a short one, longer ones coming!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

I stood nodding my head to the sound of the live band, and the laughter and chatter around me.

John, my band mate stood next to me, puffing on his cigarette while he made eyes at the women staring at us as they walked by. Every couple of girls would slip me their number, or give me a bit of a cuddle.

Women were often all over us, but I had my eyes on one girl. She had been watching the band all evening and swaying to the music. She wore a sleek dark green dress and and her hair was curled to perfection. She wore a black Pettiecoat that just peaked out from under her dress. It just barely fluffed up her skirt and was clearly for show. The dress was touched with some black lace going from her bust to her waist.

"Hey John." I grasped his attention, as I gave him another beer.

"Hmm." He smirked, peaking down a girl's dress.

"Who's that girl over there?" I inquired, ignoring his womanizing.

"You are going to have to be more specific, there are like 60 girls in my line of sight right now." He said moving his attention to me.

"The cute y/h/c with the black pettie." I said annoyed.

"Mmm, y/n y/l/n. Sweet sweet y/n." He smirked looking her up and down.

"So you know her?" I asked anxiously awaiting some information.

"Of course I do, everyone wants her, but she likes skinny guys, so us Elvis types are out. And that leaves very few people." John whined.

"Have you..." I suggested. John has gotten fresh with just about everybody.

"Nah, not to worry mate, I have tried and failed with that one. She's just a good friend now." He looked her up and down, his eyes hovered over her, they were stuck on her chest. I elbowed him before speaking,

"Do you think I have a chance?" I played with my hair, making it look nice as I awaited his answer.

"Your just her type, I don't see why not." I nodded and smiled to myself. I put both of my hands in my front pockets just leaning back slightly. "Want me to introduce ya?" He asked, his words rolling off his tounge.

Before I didn't have a chance to respond before he was marching over to y/n. She made eye contact with him and waved, as we neared her.

"Hiya boys," she greeted with a little wave. "How do ya like my new dress, Johnny?" She casually flirted, turning all of her attention to him. He bit his lip and put his hand in his pockets. 

"It does wonders, darling." He winked and she gigled a little. "This here is Paul and he would like to take you out to the woods and push ya against a tree. See what you can do." He said but not before he winked at her, indicating it was a joke, and walking away.

"I am Paul, but I didn't... tell him I wanted... or I mean..."

"Its okay Paul, I'm used to be jokes,"

"And your just in luck Paul, I don't have someone to accompany me on the ferriswheel." She grabbed my hand as she said the last part and we walked off to the ride.