🧡 Keep it in Your Pants 🧡

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Its the first whitey winn one-shot!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

You placed the basket on your other arm angry that you had decided to walk instead of taking your horse into town.

You walked past your neighbors and smiled with the occasional wave. The pies and the sweets you made, in your basket, weighed down your arm. But you smiled as you neared the porch of the sheriffs office. You eyed the blonde cowboy that sat with his hair covering his eyes as he tried his best not to fall asleep on his rocking chair. You tip toed over and admired the way the candle light illuminated his dirty features.

"Well hello there whitey." You cooed as you found yourself standing infront of him. Without even an acknowledgement, he pulled you to sit on his lap, you let out a surprised yelp.

"Howdy, darling, how are you this evening" he said before kissing my cheek. You shifted so you were comfortable on his lap, you looked around, seeing that no one was around, and you kissed his lips slowly- but sweetly.

"Im doin just fine." You smiled. "I baked ya somthin' sweetheart." You handed him the basket.

"You know I love ya because of a lot of things, but your bakin' is definitely a large one." You giggled in response.

"Do you wanna go inside and check out what I brought ya?" He nodded and picked you up, bridal style. He set you on bills desk and you placed the basket next to you.  He stood in between your legs, and he pulled your waist so that you sat at the end of the desk.

"So what all did ya bring me?"

"Well we've got two pies, a few pastries, and some of the chocolate muffins you like."

"Hmm, that sounds all well, but there is something else I want." He smirked before he began kissing up your neck. His hands pushed up the fabric your dress. You kissed him roughly, it had been a week of two since you had seen him in that way. He started to grind into you a double wanted nothing more then to have him inside you, but you had to get home before your father forbid upu from ever seeing whitey again.

"Off whitey." you said while still kissing him, Not wanting to disconnect your lips.

"No." He kissed you deeper, slipping one of his hands under your dress as he  rubbed your clit.

"Oh whitey! I-i have to go." You whined.

"Please, dear, I need ya so bad." He grabbed your hand and placed it on has buldge, his thick cock pushed tightly against his pants, it felt as if the buttons were gonna burst.

"Damn it whitey, keep it in your pants!" You said before hopping off of the desk. You fixed his hair and your dress before you gave him a quick kiss and walked away.