🖤 The Chronicles of Royalty 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The ball was just to much for her to grasp, wo she strode out of the golden hall to give herself a chance to breath. Preferably by herself, she did not need a worsened headache.

The only sound she could hear was the click clacking of her elegant heals. Well that and a pair of muffled clicks that she just couldn't locate. She whipped her head from side to side, struggling to find the source of the sounds
But it stopped, that's odd, she thought to herself. She made her way through the empty hallways where she observed the paintings that hung across the expensive architecture. She heard the that sound again. Her hand went to her dagger, she played with her finger just above her holster. She stroked the cold metal admiring the detailing.

"Everywhere I step I have you attached to my shadow I see." She called out moving her eyes across the darkened hall, she searched each curtain, each curve, and each detail for the silhouette.

"I thought I would give you another chance, quite kind of me, isn't it?" A condescending voice spoke out. She whipped her head to the end off the hall.

"I won't hesitate to slash your throat." She called out. She leaned forward with her dress slit behind her leg she was in a ready stance to kill.

"I have my suspicions, love." She had no time to react before his long and slight calloused fingers were wrapped around her neck. His pointer pushed up on her chin making her head be thrown back. The other fingers had a firm but not deadly grip of her jugular. This made her fall back into the strong chest of her attacker. His other hand intertwined his fingers with the hand that had been hovering over her knife. She gasped.

"Didn't anybody ever tell you to not play with knives."  He whispered directly in her ear. She shivered. "Unless love, you wanted me to run it down your abdomen while you scream in pleasure." He mocked.

"You disgust me." She spat with the same level of voice, not able to bring herself to scream she just let out a shaky breath.

"If that were true, I'd be dead." He spun her body around, but this time both of her hands were intertwined with his. He pushed them against the walland she went with it. His height ment he had to bend down in order to stand eye to eye.

"Let go of me." Dont let go of me, her heart shrieked. Harder, it retorted to her brains objections.

"I can't seem to be able to do that." He pushed her harder against the wall while taking a step and closing the gap between them.