🤍Tall (part two)🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Thanks  Brit0417 for voting!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Your eyes fluttered open reluctantly, as your head clung to your pillow. Or, what you were using as a pillow, in actuality your head was laying on the warm chest of benny watts. You smiled a little closing your eyes and snugling closer to the boney, yet comfortable, man underneath you. The scene was picture-perefect, the sun shown perfectly onto the bed. The white sheets fell perfectly on the attractive man next to you. And as of he heard your thoughts, Benny began to stir. He pulled you closer to him, so that you were almost laying on top of his warm, comforting body. He sighed in a happy manor before he stirred once more. This made him wake up.

"Mmm."He groaned, he grabbed another pillow from beside you putting it over his eyes. You giggled. You sat up on your elbow and peaked under the pillow.

"Good morning benny." you cooed. He groaned, what you thought was a go away, or maybe a good morning. "We have to get you up at some point." You said earning a groan from benny. "Well I'm getting up, somebody promised me coffee." You started to get up but benny pulled you back down to him.

"Hold it. I'm still going to take you for coffee but I would like to hold you in this extremely comfortable state, for at least five more minutes." He groaned after taking off the pillow from his head. You moved so that you were straddling him.

"Im sorry love, but it's time to wake up. Wether you like it or not." You placed a few kisses to his jawline before you began to grind on him. His hands flew to your waist as he guided you along. "Awake yet benny?" You asked in an innocent manner.

"If I say no will you continue?" He asked you hopefully. But,

"No" you replied bluntly, before getting off of him and throwing on his button down. He whined in disapproval.

"Hey, your just gonna leave me hanging like this?" A groggy benny complained. His morning voice was heavenly.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." You said before stepping into the bathroom.

"That does not apply to this particular situation." He called from the bed and you just ignored him.

You hopped in the shower, making sure to wash your hair good. The scent of the coconut hair wash and the steaming hot water against your sore body made you feel euphoric, much like benny had the night before.

You got out and applied uour lotion and makeup, you brushed out your hair and walked out in your small towel to find a shirtless benny, leaning on the windowsill.

You walked up behind him and ran your hand down his spine. You gave him a hug from behind resting your cheek on his skin. He spun around so he was facing you. He craned his neck down sobthat he could connect his lips with yours. Slowly but hungrily.

"Good morning love." He said as he brushed away a lock of your hair.

"What were you thinking about?" You inquired.

"New York. And you. And what's going to happen after dinner, and tomorrow morning." He spoke, stroking her hair.

"What is going to happen after we wake up tomorrow." You asked.

"Well it depends." He stated.

"On what?"

"Weather or not you say yes to coming to New York with me." He said flatly. You were a bit taken aback but you answered anyway.

"What?" You nervously chuckled.

"Your great at chess, but with a little training you could be the best. Your only 19 and you almost beat me yesterday-"

"Your acting like your 30, but your 20, your almost as old as I am."

"Yes love but I'm a burnt out child prodigy."

"Your not burnt-out benny-"

"No but I'm no longer a child. But, thats besides the point, I want you to live with me." He said, still playing with your hair. You were shocked but happy.

"Okay."

"Okay, you understand.  Or okay, your coming."

"Okay, Im coming, you dumbass cowboy." You giggled and he wrapped you in a hug.

"Good, now let's get you that coffee." He smiled before breaking your hug and going to find his shirt.

"It's hung up in the bathroom."

"Thank you love," benny called.

You smiled as you began to gather your clothing. This was going to be fun.