🖤Coffee Shop Troupe 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Special thanks to annie__simper for voting!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

You watched as the tall blonde boy walked into the Shop at precisely, 7:48 am. He looked up from his phone and placed his eyes on your own. He smiled. The light from the small cafe Illuminated his features. Framinb him perfectly. He wore

"Good morning, love." He greeted. He made his way up to the counter. He did a small little wave to some of the younger baristas, he knew they had little crushes on him. How could they not, he's a undeniably adorable.

"Good morning, Thomas." You replied going to grab a cup, "guessing you'll be having the regular." You said to him.

"Right you are darling." He said in that undeniably cute accent. Yoj smiled and wrote on his cup Tommy♡, before making him a London fog. The moment you left to start his coffee your place was taken by a pretty young thing. You rolled your eyes and smiled at Thomas, who had a look that clearly said- Help me! You shrugged your shoulders making him groan. Once you were done you yelled,

"Thomas,a London fog for, thomas. Us there a Thomas here?" you said a little too loud.

"Im Right here, love. No need to strain that pretty little voice of yours." He smirked. You leaned on the counter a little so you could talk to him. You wished he would just ask you. He flirts so much, but he never actually makes a move.

"What should a be saving my voice for tommy?" You said cocking an eyebrow. He smoothly took a sip of the drink before leaning in and whispering to you,

"Dont worry, I have some ideas."

"Dont be shy, tell me." You whispered.

"How about I show you, after I take you out on a date." You were taken back by this. Did be just ask you out on a date?

"What if I want you to show me now?" You said moving closer to him. He moved so he was whispering into your ear.

"As much as I would like to push you up against the counter and make you scream my name now, I would much rather take you on a date first."

"Scream?" You questioned.

"Yes darling. Scream." He emphasized the last word.

"If I haven't known you for so long, I would call you a creep." You giggled.

"But you do know me, so how about dinner?" You shook your head indicating yes. You told him where to pick you up, and gave him your number. You watched as he walked away before you pinched the air.

"Yes!" You jumped around, squeezing like a school girl.

For the rest of your shift you couldn't stop smiling.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
I know, this one is really short! But I didn't want to drag it on for too long.

Part two? Leave a comment if you want a part two of this storyline.

Requests are always open! Please leave comments, share, and vote.

Happy reading!