🖤Tension🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Your best friend kaya was dragging you to this cast party thing, and you really didn't want to go. On any other day it would have been fine, but you just ended things with your longterm boyfriend a few days ago, and you weren't in the mood to be in a room filled with men for six hours.

"You ready to go?" Kaya said to you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your silk slip dress fell perfectly on your curves. You reached over to the side table and grabbed your leather jacket. you threw it on your shoulders and grabbed your clutch and phone.

"Yeah I guess." You groaned.

"Hey, try and have fun." She smiled at you. "And thomas will be there." She winked at you.

"That has absolutely no significance to me." You attempted to sound dignified.

"Sure it doesnt," she smiled. "Let's go. Hot stuff." She chuckled before she pushed me into the car.

Once you arrived at the party you made your way to the drinks. You poured yourself some of the "punch". And leaned against the wall. This was going to be a long night.

About an hour into the party kaya disappeared, and you had a feeling you knew who she was with- Dylan.

Another hour went by and you were on your first beer. Well you were until kaya ran down the stairs, grabbed yoh and brought you to the living room.

"Be social." She said. "Your acting like an angsty teen." You chuckled at this. Sadly where she brought you, was filled with people she knew, and you guessed it. Thomas.

Conversations came and went, but you could only stare at him. You memorized his facial features and how he cared around his friends. You watched his his fingers would mess with the chain around his neck. Fumbling with it slightly in-between conversations. In your studies you hadn't noticed his eyes had fallen on you. Once you made eye contact his eyes traced along you. You watched as his eyes slowly fell on every part of you before making their way back up to your eyes. He bit his lip before going back to his conversation, everyone and a while he would glance at you. And all the sudden you found yourself in a position of need. You needed him, and from the looks of his trousers he needed you too. You always liked thomas but he always seemed to be in a relationship, and so did you.