🖤 The Poet 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Double update! Just because the last two were so short!

I have some whitey winn stuff coming, per request, but I do have other drafts saved up so, ill get those to you guys in about a week.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

There she sat, the girl he adored, the girl he loved more then anything, the one he'd do everything for. She stood on the fountain ledge and spoke the perfectly romantic words, the sad truth about death that Poe had wrote long ago.

"Wretches! Ye loved her for her wealth and hated her for he pride." She spoke out as people crowded around her.

She wore her black Lolita dress, her perfectly perky breasts pressed against the fabric, the ribbons hugged her waist. Her y/h/c hair was done perfectly, with two strands braided and pulled back so that the framing of her face could fall and accent her sharp cheek bones. She was heavenly, her combat boots and lacy stocking pulled her entire outfit together, along with her cameo locker she wore everyday. Her aviators jacket was folded behind her on the ledge of the fountain, infront of her was a bowl for money.

He was snapped out of his daydreams when applauded erupted around her. She bowed slightly before she licked her finger to flip the page, she held a book of poems she had binder herself, taking pages from her favorite short story books, so she didn't have to hold all of her books.

She began her poems once again before her eyes landed on thomas, she smiled and looked him up and down. He wore almost all black except for the dark blue dress shirt he wore without the top four or five buttons unbottoned. His fingernails were painted and his fingers were riddled with rings.

"This next poem is, May I Feel Said He by E.E. Cummings." Her eyes staid on his as she read. "May I feel sad he (ill squeal said she, Just once said he) why not said she" she started, the poem starts quite plainly but her eyes drew him in. She scanned the audience again. Making sure notto keep her eyes on one person for to long. By the time she had gotten near the end of the poem, her eyes once again fell on thomas, who had begun mouthing the poem to her. "Toptop said he, don't stop said she, oh no said he, ho slow said she." She said in a soft and endearing tone.

She paused before she finished the last stanza. "Cccome?said he, ummm said she. Your divine! Said he, your mine said she." Claps erupted across the cobblestone pathway.

As the crowd dispersed she collected her money and made her way to the man she had her eye on.

"Hey tommy." She smiled.

"Hi, y/n/n. I got you your coffee." He winked as he handed it to her. The tough girl blushed at the small gesture.

"you know you don't have to get me a latte every time you come to visit me, right?" As she grabbed the coffee out of his hand she danced her fingers across his hand which made him shiver.

"Ehh." He shrugged. "It saves your pretty little self a trip." He smiles.

"Well thank you tommy." She said before she took a sip.

"Do you do that last poem all the time or just when I'm around?" He started at her gresses neckline. She coughed re-directing his eyes to hers.

"Well your here almost every afternoon, and the men in the audience seem to tip me more when I do a sexy poem." She smirked. They fell into comfortable silence before she shifted closer to the lanky yet good looking boy infront of her.

"So when are you going to go on a date with me?" He asked her.

"When you like me."

"I do like you."

"You like my tits, and the fact that I wear short, short dresses and shirts."

"I like those too, but I also am more than fond of you."

"Whatever you say."

"So you'll go on a date with me?" Sje pretended to think a second.

"No."

"Come on love, would I buy you coffee everyday if I didn't like you, or because I know that if you don't get it, you'll be grumpy all day." He started but she walked away giggling.

"No."

"I really do like you, you have amazing style, you look mean but your sweet, you live classic authors-" he trailed off as she began to clean up all of her items. She giggled and blushed at everything he said.

"I love the way you don't take crap from anyone"

"Mhm." She smiled.

"I am a grown man practically begging for you to have dinner with me, how does that not convey how much I like you." He said throwing his hands in the air. She stopped abruptly and swung around. This action made thomas almost run into the girls small frame. They stood so close she could hear his heart beating. She placed her hand on his chest and his eyes widened.

"Of course ill go on a date with you. Free food, good conversation, a hot blonde with great style. Only an idiot would pass that down." She smiled at him. He looked happy yet considerably confused.

"Then why did you play hard to get?" He questioned, he placed his arms around her waist as he looked down at her.

"You looked cute all frazzled." She smiled. She placed her other hand on his chest and his heart sped up. "You also look cute when your nervous,"

"Im not nervous." He said calmly .

"Oh yeah? So this-" she stood on the balls of her feet so she her lips were only a centimeter or two away from his. "Doesn't make you... nervous?" She questioned. He let out a shaky breath before she pushed him away slightly, beginning to walk away. She spun around and walked backwards. Her hands spread out almost like she was presenting herself "I like to have fun! And I like mind games, get used to it, Sangster." She called out to him leaving Thomas Brodie-sangster breathless.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Part 2?