🖤 Best Friend's Brother 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Ava! You told me he wouldn't be there." You whined to your best friend on the phone. You and the sangster family were really close. You practically lived at their house. You, thomas, and Ava would pile your mattresses downstairs and build a pillow fort. You would watch movies for hours and play all sorts of games. But, you got older and you gravitated from thomas to Ava, and thomas just distanced himself. He would lock himself in his room and scowl at you when he eventually had to. He would avoid conversations but if he did he would just insult you. And you would insult him right back. It was a game you started to enjoy.

"Theres nothing I could do! He was supposed to sneak out and meet his girlfriend but he dumped her!" She sassed. She got sassier every day.

"He dumped Ashley?" You asked, shocked. You felt bad but you still wished he wouldn't be there. You just wanted a fun, gossipy, sleepover.

"Yeah, she was upset about his "heart not being in it" and he just wanted to have fun and not think about long term." She explained.

"I understand that," you sighed not wanting to admit it but you could sympathize with him.

"Me too. So he dumped her. But this was like three weeks ago. Right after we scheduled the sleepover,  I forgot about it until now." She said bluntly.

"Well anyway, we can just take the basement." You said into your phone.

"Yeah, your right, I'll tell him not to bother us."

"Thats probably for the best." You replied.

Time to pack- Ava and you were having a 50s themed sleepover, Grease style. You packed your vintage nighty that you had found when you were thrifting with ava. You had a black silky one with dark green trimming. Ava had an almost identical one but she got a pair that came with matching shorts, and hers was light purple and light blue one. Mine was slightly scandalous but you and ava had known each other since you were two so you didn't care. You packed masks and self care things, along with hair rollers. You packed your clothes for the next morning and of course you packed candy. You put it all into a bag and grabbed a few other random things snd threw it in the bag.

Your mind was racing, you really hoped thomas wasn't going to be there, but it was his house so there was nothing you could do. You paused to look at yourself in the mirror you had your hair curled and you had black leather pants on with a black, lacy, one piece on top. You looked a lot like sandy does in the movie. On your feet you wore black healed boots that tied the whole thing together. (Sorry if you don't love this style, its just a small detail, its okay of you substitute it for sweatpants :) )