🖤 The Poet - Part Two🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

I think I might make this a mino series, we'll see.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Previously-

"Oh yeah? So this-" she stood on the balls of her feet so she her lips were only a centimeter or two away from his. "Doesn't make you... nervous?" She questioned. He let out a shaky breath before she pushed him away slightly, beginning to walk away. She spun around and walked backwards. Her hands spread out almost like she was presenting herself "I like to have fun! And I like mind games, get used to it, Sangster." She called out to him leaving Thomas Brodie-sangster breathless.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

She walked out of her small apartment and layed her eyes on him. Leaned up against the wall, just below a light, the dimly lit hallway and the yellow light from the lamp light up all the little features that made him so undeniably hot.

He was nervously fumbling with a beautiful and unique flowers. It was unique looking, it had a bunch of lavender and babys breath, but there were dark colored lily's as the centerpiece.

"Hello, lover boy." Y/n hummed, and thomas whipped his head so he could see her.

"Hi y/n"

"Do you want to come in for a second," she offered.

"Uh sure," he scratched the back of his neck. He wore black dress pants and a dark green button up shirt, the top couple of buttons were undone and his sleeves were rolled up. He wore a few silver necklaces and enough rings to make her hall off and kiss him. "These are for you, love." A small amount of confidence found him.

"Hmm, thank you." She grabbed a vase and put them in the water, as she arranged them she spoke, "I like the nickname too." She turned back and winked at him And he just blushed.

"Do you want a drink, or are we going somewhere we have to drive to get to?" He sat down at the bar/island and she leaned across the counter staring into his eyes.

"No thanks, I have to drive."

"Okay than, do you want to get going, lover boy?" She flirted grabbing her bag and taking one last look in the mirror.