🖤 Interview- Part Two 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Previously-

"What does that say about me?" You hummed at the feeling of the hiki he was forming.

"That you want me..." he started unbottoning your lacy dress. " to be rough with you. To fuck you, violantly." He finished. Before unlocking his door and pushing you inside...

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"It's for you." You said as calmly as possible. Although you had a sexy air about you, your stomach was about to burst.

"Excuse me?" He questioned. You leaned your head so that he had further access

"Its all for you. All those heated and tension filled conversations, everytime I bent over a little to far. It was all just to get you." You moaned. "All the moaning, it was for you, I haven't seen him in weeks," you began to lower your voice. "I came at the thought of your fingers replacing mine, the thought of me tugging at your tossled hair while your mouth worked between my legs." You wanted to say more to tease him more but you feared the button on his trousers would fly off if you said another word.

"I know." He growled before he made quick work of your clothing, you even thought he had ripped the silk of your dress. You were spun around and pushed against the door. Your hands rested either side of your head as your cheek rested against the cool glossy surface. "I am going to fuck you, and after you come on my cock, I am going to tuck you into bed, hold you all night, and then I'm going to sit with you at breakfast tomorrow while you struggle to speak and stand, infront of all of our coworkers."

He had removed your underwear and stripped off his own belt and trousers. He started to twist your bundle of nerves between his thumb and pointer finger. You felt so small and delicate in his hands. You already felt close, the anticipation mixed with his words made the knot in your abdomen tighten.

He kicked his pants across the room. "Sound good?" He asked with a condescending tone. If any other man had used such a tone with you, you would have slapped him. But you knew that this was only a part he was playing, that he was sweet underneath the facade he put on for you.

"Please." You whined.

"Well if the pretty lady asks so nicely." He almost mocked making your lips curve upward and your mouth cracked open. He pushed into you roughly, your mouth stayed open, as you inhaled quickly.

"Mhh, faster." You groaned, but he slowed down, tourchering you.

"Does my love want to cum?" He gradually got harder. Hitting you in all of the right spots.

"Uh huh." You moan. Your body had gradually started to fall and relax. Your body began moved so that you were bent over and gripping at the door.

"In words." He ordered.

"Yes! She wants to come!" You shrieked. He started to pound harder but kept the agonizing pace, making you get closer and closer to your end.

"Good." His hands moved to your waisted as he used your weight and momentum to thrust harder into you. He knocked your legs apart so he could have access to your clit. He used your wetness to rub your nerves in an agonizing pattern. And that's what did it you. You were pushed into orgasm as thomas continued his steady movement.

Breathy moans escaped your lips and an odd expression came across your features. You began to feel the pain and discomfort that came from your position. But you could tell thomas was close and a second orgasm was nearing- due to your over stimulation. A sudden impulse to do something out of what you normally would.

"Ugh thomas?" You hummed.

"Mhhm?" He question clearly trying to get you to your second release.

"Pull my hair." You groaned, his hesitated slightly before he trailed his hand across your back and up to your hair. He grabbed your y/h/c locks and twisted it into his hands.

"Are you sure." He bent down to whisper in your ear.

"Yes." You smiled. He tugged at first before he started to get much rougher with the act. A warm sensation filled your head. Your head flew back at the forceful motion. That's what did it for you, for the second time.

"Mother fucker." Thomas hissed. As you tightened around him he pulled out of you finishing on your back.

Both you and Thomas stayed silent as you both just regained your breath. You caught your breath as you felt the sweat that had pulled on your forehead, dry. 

Thomas's hand was still slightly gripping your hair, his fingers tangled there.

"Holy shit." Thomas barely whispered.

"Tommy?"

"Yes, love?" He drew pattern on your back with the hand that was in your hair.

"C-can you help me to the bed?" You gigled.

"Oh, of course." He said as he realized tou were uncomfortable.

You both had made your way to the bad as you both layed there. "Would you like your clothes on or off to sleep?"  He  kissed your temple.

"Off," His hands removed the remains of your dress and crawled in next to you. He pulled you closer to him, holding your waist.

"Damn." You laughed,

"Yeah, damn." He agreed. You smiled into his chest while thomas played with your hair.

"I didn't know sex could be like that." You said quietly and he snuffed sadly.

"No?" He questioned.

"Nope. " You confirmed,

"Well that's because your last boyfriend was a jackass."

"Well hopefully-" you paused, "my next one will be much better."

"Oh he will be." He smirked.