🤍 Terrified Part 3 🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Previously-

"Would you like me to pound the jetlag out of you, my dear?" He said nonchalantly.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The two of you breathed heavily as beads of sweat had formed on your forehead.

"God i love tournaments." Benny sighed as he pulled out of you and flopped next to you on the bed. Both of you stared at the ceiling trying to regain your breath.

"I don't think ill be able to walk." You groaned.

"You were ontop for two rounds, im surprised you haven't passed out yet." He chuckled. "How are your legs?"

"Like jelly." He chuckled again before throwing on his underwear and searching for yours. He came back with a new pair of your underwear and a bottle of lotion. You let him pull you to the edge of the bed and slide on your panties.

"The other ones were a little... disheveled." you giggled He put some lotion on your hands and began rubbing your calves in order to sooth some of the pain.

"Thats cold!" You squealed. Just when brnny had finished there was a knock at the door once again. "Hide!"

"Hey hun!" Beth cheerily said. You were greeted with a happy beth. "Dinner is in 20 minutes, just came to wake you up." She told you.

"Oh, thank you Beth! I'll be ready in like ten, thanks love." You closed the door before rushing to get ready.

"Well now what?" The cowboy questioned as he expertly slipped on his right jeans.  His long fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. With every move of his hands you would remeber what those hands had just done to you. The way they had brought more pleasure to you than you thought possible. The way his hands had gripped your sides and helped you rock back and forth on him. The small fingerprint bruises that were left on your waist and your wrists. Those hands that could be so caring, but so rough at the best of times.