🖤 The Poet- Part 3 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○
Previously-

"There is a band playing at the park, and there are all sorts of food trucks. I thought we would explore the library for a little while and then get dessert at the park."

"Sounds peachy." She smirked...

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

There she was pushed up against a bookcase in a mansion-esk library. A hot blonde sticking his tounge down her throat. Damn they are taking this fast, she thought. But they had known each other so much long, she reminded herself.

"Mmm, we have to go, there about to close." Thomas said reluctantly.

"Maybe we'll get locked in." She giggle.

"All alone in a library, all night." He continued smiling. "I like it." He said before kissing her again.

"Your great at this." She complimented,

"At what? Making out?" He queried.

"Yeah, at all of this." You said out of breath.

"I had a very reserved girlfriend throughout high school. So I have extensive practice in all of the things that surrounded sex." He replied in a hushed and deep tone.

"And sex?" He acted like he was thinking for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm good at that too." He said, nodding. You hit him in the chest lightly.

"Im going to need some stone hard evidence." You winked.

"Sorry, ma'am but to pull that information, I'm going to need 3-5 business days." He replied.

"What are you? The dmv?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, it takes me so long to finish, it's like I'm paperwork at the dmv." He shrugged.

"Needs work, but I like the concept." She smirked. "Kiss me again." She stated. She smirked He pinned one of her arms next to her while he held her waist flush against him.

He moved his hand under her dress. He  trailed up her thighs until he met her clothed heat. He graced his middle finger from her entrance all the way up to her clit. He pushed aside her lacy panties and plunged  finger into her.

"Ugh," she gasped.

"Sorry, darling, what was that?" He questioned while continuing to finger her. He pushed on a second finger and finger fucked her harder.

"Are you going to fuck me in this library or are you just going to dance around the subject?" She challenged.

"Well I was hoping to make you cum so much you leave a Permanent stain on the carpet." He said huskies

"Mmm, that's good too." She moaned. He removed his hand from her, and pulled down her underwear
She stepped out of them and he bundled them up and put them in his pocket.

"You won't be needing these," he groaned. He neared down, making sure to keep eye contact with her, he pushed her knee so that it was over his shoulder. He quickly attached his lips to her dripping pussy. She made a sound that could only be described as a squeak, upon feeling such a pleasurable sensation.

He started off slowly, circling his tounge around her clit. He trailed his tounge from your entrance to your clit, making sure to press his tounge flat ain't your bundle of nerves.

"Mmh, can't you just fuck me already."

"Not until your begging for it." He replied before getting back to work.

"I can beg if you want me too." She said with her eyes closed and head pushed against the bookshelf. Her on hand gripped his hair while the other gripped a green leather book, the leather detailing protruding beautifully from the spine. The title being atonement, how fitting.

"I want you to beg because you don't have a choice, because your body wants to cum so badly. Not because I want to hear it." Shivers ran down her spine, his voice was slow and deep. When she said she wanted adventure, she wasn't thinking this, but she wasn't complaining either. Talk about horny college students.

"Mmm, that sounds good." She hummed, she was getting closer and closer by the second.

Her delicate fingers rugged on his hair harder and you felt him smirk at the action.

"Enjoying yourself." He question.

"Shut up." She hissed. But thomas sucked harder and inserted a finger inside if you. "Ugh." She whispered. He curved his finger upward and hit her right in the g-spot. "Ooh, huh, right there. Right there!" She exclaimed in a rushed whisper. He listened and continued the motion. He sped up a little and she could barely contain herself. "Oh God, just like that!" She hissed and he listened. He continued his motion and pace.

A string of steady moans filled the room, but out of nowhere they stopped. She struggled to make a noise as she came. He continues his motions so she could ride our her high.

She removed her leg from his shoulder, but struggled to stand.

"Im going to need some help here." She said quietly, her voice hoarse.

"Do you still want to go for desserts?" He whisper-growled in a low tone.

"Yes," she replied reluctantly.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The two slipped out of the library and hoped onto his bike. He revealed the engine and she once again thre her arms around his waist.

Her overstimulated clit responded to the vibrations of the motorcycle. "Mmm, Tom." She moaned, shifting a little.

"Don't grind too much, love, you'll make me loose control." He smirked.

Once they arrived at the park, thomas helped her off of the bike and walked hand in hand towards the trucks. "We should get strawberry shortcake." She cheared as she saw a truck advertising it. He smiled at her and got them both some dessert.

They ate and walked around for about an hour, just talking and flirting.

"So, we are moving quite fast," she commented. He grabbed her arm and stared at her with a slightly concerned look.

"Too fast?"

"As eating a strawberry ice cream slowly.  Moving to fast takes away from the richness that could be.  Said Jeanette telusma." She quoted and he looked at her quizzically. "I think she had it all wrong." She smirked.  "If you savor that strawberry ice for too long, it melts. So just eat the damn iced cream." She said bluntly.

"Let's get out of here." He thought before responding. He grabbed her hand and they briskly walked Back to his ride.