🖤Spa Day🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The sound of a motorcycle entered your ears, followed by a knock on the door to your flat.

"Its always open, love." You called out to thomas.

"So.... what are we doing today, all your text said was to bring, wine and a few of those charcuterie boards from tesco." He smiled coming into the tiny flat holding his helmet under his arm and a cute tote bag, that you had left at his house, in the other hand. He set everything down on the island and walked over to you, peeling off his jacket. You wore a silk robe.

"You have been stressed lately so..." she started. "Spa day!"

"Really, is that why your in a robe?" He raised his eyebrow and he gave you a questioning look.

"yeah and I've got one for you too." You admired his features, his tight jeans and his tossled hair.

"This kind of sounds fun."

"It better, now go turn on the bath tap, I've already got everything set up," you said before you put all the food on a tray.

"Okay, it's on, now what." He called.

"How about you get naked." You called back.

"Ooh, mrs. Y/l/n, if you wanted some you could have just asked." His head popped out from the bathroom he smirked at you.

"Get naked, put on the robe and come back out." You gigled.

"Yes ma'am." He said, a few seconds later he walked back out with the robe on. It was black and had dinosaurs on it. "How do I look?" He asked.

"Amazing, now go sit on the couch." You ordered.

"Your bossy on spa day." He frowned.

"Dont act like you don't love it." You winked. You ran into the bathroom and light all of the candles, you put the bath bubbles into the water along with a few lavender bath bombs. You strung up the fairy lights and set out the fancy soaps.

The bath was relatively large it could fit both you and Thomas with room to spare, and had those fancy jets that were perfect for this. you turned them on so the buble would quickly fill the tub. You turned out the lights out and looked at you work. You had went out and bought a bunch of stuff for today.