🤍 At The Drive-In 🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N-

Important: I have been away for a while, but I started writing another  book. This one is Dramione, but I am taking suggestions for books in the futurer. I am also taking requests for this book, please DM me!

The book is on my page! Hermione is being watched as she stumbled through the Labyrinth like corridor, making turns and twist. Her cottage was connected to a secret corridor that shot her into her best friend's vast library. As she recounts the sad tale of what she just found, hermione cries into the arms of her secret first. First time, First love, First real break up, First confidant. All while she is being watched by her ex fiance.

Feel free to give it a read! As always...

Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"So where exactly do we get the snacks?" Y/n questioned distressed boy next to her.

" Probably in that long line over there, we should have just brought snacks." He rubbed his temple.

"What's wrong, you're all stressed out and it's not like you. Usually when you're stressed you just get angry and rail me but right now you look... Scared." Y/n said, sure was trying to take none of Benny's shit. She liked him a lot but she had been friends with him before dating, sex occasionally, what can she say? She liked his hair. But she knew how Benny bottles all of his emotions up, even happiness and excitement. But he was never very good at hiding nervousness outside of chess. When he was playing no one could read him but in relationships, let's just say playing with your rings is an easy tell.

"Nothings wrong, here I'll give you a ten-er, youre on snack duty, come back with the whole snack shack if you have to, I'll park. He kissed your cheek and slowed to a stop so you could go out. As he handed you the money you gave him a warm smile and stepped out.

It was a little chilly for an autumn night, you weren't wearing the right clothes. Of course Benny didn't know that, not dating a woman does have its downfalls. But Benny was sweet, and you liked sweet. So you fought to chill and got in line, after what felt like an hour you got up to the cashier.

"Good evening, what can I get for you ma'am?" The boy couldn't be over 19 and he had a slight Southern accent,

"That accent's not from New York" you laughed

"No ma'am it's not, it's from Texas." he had the nicest smile. His teeth were pearly white and you were fascinated by the southern charm dripping off of his pillow lips.

"What brings you to New York?" you asked while grabbing a few boxes of candy and picking up a paper menu. You set the candy down on the candy befoe 

"Well I want to be in films just like the ones showing, and you can't really do that in Texas. What do you do ma'am?"

"Believe it or not I play chess for living."

"Wow your mighty smart then aren't you?"

"I don't know if you'd say that, but the people I play against do." He laughed at that. "Well I hope New York treats you well, don't let the crabby people get you down. It took me a while to adjust, but it really is a wonderful city, filled with wonderful people."

"I'm trying ma'am. I don't know how wonderful my landlord is."

"Oh, landlords are evil, they're the exception." The two of you laughed in unison. "All right, I'll take two large popcorns, four cans of cola make two of those cherry please, I'll take two soft pretzels, with cheese, and then then whatever candy I can get with the rest of this, oh and make one of those boxes lemon heads" you handed him the 10 and he handed you the box of lemon-heads, they had just come out and boy did you love them. It took him a good 5 minutes to get together all the stuff you got, and it came out to exactly $10. With all this in your hands, but luckily he met you halfway.

"Goodness I was getting worried."

"Sorry dear, I got caught up talking to the cashier, he had to be 19, and he was from Texas. He moved here to be in films, and it reminded me of how I moved here for chess and now I'm not playing chess," you had taken a hiatus to travel with Benny and now you were starting to regret that decision. You miss chess dearly, and you had to get back at it. 

"Don't worry darling, get cosy!" he urged, "get relaxed, I have plans for you tonight." He winked. You suddenly remembered why you followed benny around like a lost puppy dog. Every word he said he sent a shiver up your spine. 

About fifteen minutes into the movie, you were parked in the back under a tree, benny's hand rested on your thigh. His hand was slowly drawing itty bitty shapes across the inside of your thigh. He had his legs extended across the bench seat of his old bug. You sat in between his legs resting on his chest. His other hand rested on your side, parallel to your belly button. He slowly moved his hands to meet at the button of your genes. He undid your button but before his fingers dipped in between the waistband you spoke-"Watch it Benny".

"I would love to watch YOU," he emphasized.

"Why don't you watch the movie." You giggled returning your focus.

About fifteen minutes latter he brushed your curls out of your face, he started to attack your neck with kisses. He instantly gave you waterfalls. "Benny" you moaned.

"Yes, love?" 

"we need to talk," You whispered

"I know" He said with a tinge of sadness in the back of his throat.