🖤Dominant🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Hold up, before we start I just want to say- I got this notification.
->
@_a_bunch_of_idiots_     voted for your story.

I did such a double take. And I literally laughed out loud. At work. So yeah. I found it hilarious so I thought I should share.

So thank you for voting, you made my day. _a_bunch_of_idiots_

"So, am I coming to yours, or would you like to go all the way across London, to mine?" He took the last swig of his drink, down the whiskey in his cup.

"Mm, well when you put it quite so plainly, I guess I would have to say mine." Y/n smiled. The yellow hue from that awful bar lights haloed the pair. Creating a picturesque scene where a girl sat drinking with a boy.  His arm sat across the counter while they faced one another. She ran her slender fingers and beautifully painted nails across his forearm.

He was swift to grab her wrist holding it delicately in his hand. "Well then. Let's get on with it, love." And that they did.

The taxi ride was swift and it wasn't long until they were climbing the steps to her apartment building frantically, giggling every once and a while.

Once they reached her floor he spun her around, kissing her lips slowly. They smiled through the kiss, he started to back her up, walking to her door, their lips still connected. Once they arrived there, she spun around fumbling with the keys.

He stood behind her and reached infront of her to undo her belt. When she finally got the door open, he pushed her inside the tiny apartment, spinning her around. She grabbed onto his collar pulling him into her.

Clothes flew across the room, as they tossed them aimlessly. She fought with her pants kicking them off so she could show herself off to thomas. He looked at her lingerie and how the color complemented her wonderfully.

"Get in there." He ordered. She bit her lip and ran into the bedroom. They kissed for a while before he had had enough. She layed on her back with thomas layed on top of her. He used one hand to prop himself up while the other found her underwear. He took his time to make sure he hit everyone of her buttons.

The small moans and grunt that vibrated through there kiss, was what really made him go wild. He loved the way he could make her moan.

Slowly he would thrust his fingers in and out of her. Fingering her slowly. Making sure to get her right at the edge. Just for him to take out his fingers and lick them clean.

She whimpered desperately hoping for more contact. He discarded of their remaining clothing swiftly.

"I want you so bad." He pumped himself slowly,

"Then have me." She breathed heavily.

It took him less than a moment to jump at her. He raised one of her legs, resting it on his shoulder, as he thrusted into her.

He held onto her leg for stability as he thrusted into her mercilessly. A small thumb print bruise began to form right on her thigh.

"Oh God," she moaned desperately. She moved her hand to one of his that was on her thigh. She held his hand tightly feeling his calloused fingers.

"Louder." He said through gritted teeth.

"Uh! Oh god!" She shouted,  no doubtedly disturbing her neighbors.

"Ugh. Yes!" He moaned as his thrusts became un-organized, and fell from his precise pattern. Little moans escaped their mouths periodically while she tried to hold them in.

The muscles in her legs began to cramp as she neared orgasm.

Thomas grabbed the back of her neck pulling her to kiss him. Her leg bent farther up creating a beautiful mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh tom," she knew he loved hearing his name toll of her tounge. Especially in moments of ecstacy.

"Ugh," he threw his head back. Circling your clit harder.

"Tommy!" She squealed, pleasure ripping through you.

"Again!" He ordered.

"Ugh, tommy!" She clenched around him while she came.

"Ugh, yes!" He yelled before pullling out of her leaving her feeling empty. He came into his hand.  Reaching across the bed for a tissue. Once he discarded the tissue he collapsed onto the girl nuzzling into her neck. Her leg fell and wrapped around his sweat glazed n

Labored breaths were shared as they both attempted to regain their breath.

He pushed off her leg slightly, and went to sit up. "Where are you going?" She smiled at him.

"I, um, I need to take a shower." He smiled sadly. He slipped on his boxers.

"You have to go back home, don't you?" The smile fell from her face.

"Yeah." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Is she coming back tonight?"

"She should be back in the morning."

"Early?"

"Her flight gets in at 4."

"Its an hour through pick up."

"That makes 5." He smirked.

"Plus an hour and a half drive from the airport." She bit her lip.

"6:30."

"So get your pants off and get back in bed." She order with a smirk spread across her features.

He moved so he knelt in-between her legs. Pinning her thighs apart. He kissed her slowly yet harshly. Her hands found their way to his hair, as they often did.. the pair stayed like this for a small while until she pulled away.

"Tom?"

"Yes my love."

"Get a divorce. Please." He sighed and moved so that he sat next to her. She moved so that she sat straight up next to him.

"Im trying. We're separated, we sleep in different rooms, all she has to do is sign the papers."

"She makes you be there when she gets home. You don't sound separated." She looked up at him,

"Im trying not to involve lawyers." He confortingly stroked his fingers through her hair.

"Shes not gonna let you go."

"She will. I'll make her sign the papers today." He pecked her lips. "I promise."

"Thank yo-"

"Dont thank me. I should have done it a while ago."

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you." He responded. She grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her so that she could kiss him. His hand rested on her thigh as they kissed slowly.

"Can I take these next few hours to make it up to you?" He didn't even wait for an answer-