🖤Phone-phobia🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Goodness, you loved the man, but how could you live in this century, be younger than 40, and not know how to use a damn phone. Now we are threatened by a scandal.

But, any normal person would make sure they have privacy settings on their phone if they are going to film a  sex tape!

Your dumbass boyfriend decided it would be a great idea to film you and him in "the throws of passion" as he put it. And don't get it twisted, the tape was hot. And, not gonna lie, it was a peace of fucking art. But, thomas decided to losse his phone. Where anyone could find it. So there you were running around the mall searching for Thomas's phone that contained something g that could completely shift both of your careers.

"Well I know you didn't do it on purpose, but seriously thomas." You groaned.

"Its not my fault."

"It is your fault your a fucking phone... phone-aphobe." You struggled to find the words.

Just then something out of a bad action movie happened. Thomas got surrounded by screaming fangirls. You struggled to hold his hand as the crowd separated you. You gave a look of sorry to thomas as the fear of being pulled apart by women, rose in his eyes. For a moment you stood and mourned the loss of your fellow soldier. But there were more important things to think about, you reminded yourself. Makes sure you had all uour things before sprinting through the mall. you needed to find that phone.

You pushed past oncoming dans and sprinted into a department store. But alas, after asking all of the staff if they had found a phone, and searching all the changing rooms, you did not find the prize. This went on for three more stores until you go to the mother of all department stores. You stood and stared at the sign, gulping as your eyes scanned the bright, moon red letters.

This was the moment you had been dreading.

You stood face to face with the mother store... MACY'S

After taking a moment to breath you sprinted into the store. Searching every nook and cranny. you were going to find that tape wether the universe liked it or not. For half an hour you ran through Macy's. You shuttered at the name. you were in the heart of the beast and there was nothing you could do about it.

Your legs hurt from running, your lungs gasped for air. Your side began to stich. But you pushed on. For queen and country. For your fallen friend, for those who did not make it through the crowds, for your thomas. And alas, here comes a long convoluted simile, like a woman who found her lost phone, y/n looked like a woman who had found her lost phone.

The phone seemed to glow in a light of shimmering gold as y/n neared it. Finally, she thought. She had won both the battle and the war, she could go home. With her last stride and last breath of streangth, she lunged towards the key to her happiness, and grabbed it in her hand.

"Oh thank the lord..." you dragged as you held the phone against your breast.

Oh shit. You thought.  Thomas.

Oh no... you sprinted back to where you left thomas and found a hilarious yet heartbreaking sight. It mad you giggle and how awww, at the same time.

"Aww, my love." You giggled asvypu walked towards the badly disheveled thomas. His face had a few cuts his hair was a wreck and his shirt looked like someone had taken scissors to it. Most of the buttons on his short were undone revealing his toned chest.

You cradled his head In your lap, trying not to laugh.

"We... are never going... to the mall
... ever. AgAin." He said in a breathy, exhausted voice.

You giggled, "okay, Love." You ran your hands through his hair, comfortingly. But soon your tone changed."but love..." you whispered.

"I have the tape."  You drawled. Waving the phone in the air. "Do you want to maybe..."

"If you say, 'watch it' I will marry you." He smirked as he fake threatened you. you giggled and kissed his head lightly.

"C'mon. You dumb brit. Let's get you home." You smiled.