🧡 Pervert 🧡

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Hey guys! I think I'm gonna have to start writing some shorter oneshots. I'll still include the long, saucy ones, but I'm gonna have to filter in some that are less than 1500 words. Becuase writing a oneshot that is 3000+ is starting to take to much time. But who knows, I always end up writing more than I intend.

But, I'm trying, so please enjoy some whitey winn!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

You started to boil the water for your bath. Pot after pot, you Set on the fire and poured into the tub. But every time you bent over you could hear a rustling coming from, what you thought was the bushes. You were only in your pale blue nighty, and it did very little to cover you. Especially when you are bent over. But you were in your secluded garden area and you lived alone so it didn't much matter.

Finally the last bin of water was heated and you poured it into the tub. You slowly started to slip of your nighty. You winced as you stuck your foot into the hot water. You sighed as you decended your body into the steaming water. You hummed as the hot water stung you cold skin.

There it was again. The sound. You shook your head trying your best to forget, it was probably just the wind. You stuck your foot out of the tub and scribed your soft skin with the lavender scented soap.

"Mhm!" You heard from the bushes. You threw your head to the side where a blonde mop of hair hid behind the tree. You smirked, whitey winn. You knew that hair anywhere.

"Whitey what in the hell are you doing behind that bush, you perv." You moved so your hand folded over the side of your tub and you rested your head on it. "C'mon, Mr. Winn. I know your over there.

He slowly rose up, a more than visible buldge stationed in his pants. "I-I was just-" he stutered.

"I know what you were doing whitey." You gigled. You had recently told whiteybyhat you couldn't have your late night meet-up's would have to wait a while, considering Maggie was starting to get suspicious.

"I just couldn't take it no more." He said ashamed. His hands played with his hat that was covering his crotch.

"I get it whitey, take your damn clothes off and get in here. You need a bath anyway." You laughed. He quickly through off his clothes and stepped into the bath. He grabbed you by your waste and pulled you so you were almost laying down.

He kissed you slowly and softly while one of your hands gripped the tub and the other tangled into his hair.