🤍The Pictures🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/n y/l/n and Benmy Watts- The famous chess couple.

*the bored famous chess couple*

You and Benny had been couped up in your basement apartment for weeks only the odd trip to the store or to grab take out. And you had enough. No more work. So you dragged Benny to the pictures, what a TERRIBLE idea. A quarter way through this blasted movie and you were bored as hell.

You turned your head over to benny to see a similar bored look on his handsome features. His hands rested on your thigh drawing random shapes. Well they weren't random. The two of you had been playing a game of chess. He would draw the sequence of each move and you would do the same thing on the back of his hand. It just kind of happened he started playing a game with himself and you realized and jumped in.

You reached your head over to his neck and started kissing along his jaw. You started leaving little hikis along his neck.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"I'm bored." You whispered before attacking his neck again.

"We're playing chess."

"I'm winning." You countered.

He glared at you and you directed your attention back to the movie. The two of you played on until you were about three moves away from Beating him. And he sighed in frustration.

"I resign." He whisper-growled. And you just smirked at his pouting face.

Ten minutes later Benny's hand began to trail up and down your thigh. He did this for a while before he began to push your skirt up. Your eyes shot over to him. He had a content look on his face, his eyes glued to the screen. He smoothly slid his hand under your skirt. He let one of his long. Slender fingers ghost over you clit through your lacey panties. You bit your lip and shut your eyes feeling yourself dampen at his touch. He pushed away your panties and began to draw circles on your clit.

"What are you doing?!" You hissed at him.

"Im sorry, I thought you were bored."

"Mmmh." You moaned as he sped up. You turned so that your face was buried in his neck. You gripped his shoulder let out a breathy moan.

"Stay quite love."

"Bite me." you hissed.

"Gladly." He said kissing at your neck leaving little love bites across your skin. "Don't pretend you don't love this. Sitting in the back of a dark movie theater. Getting fingered." He pushed a finger deep inside you. Your eyes were glued shut and your mouth agape. "Having to keep yourself quite or you'll get caught."

"Hmm."

"What is it y/n? Cat got your tounge."

"Fuck! Benny!" You moaned.

"Shh." He said into your ear.

"Make me." You countered.

"Gladly." He pushed his lips to yours as he sped up his hand movements adding a second finger into you. He bit down on your lip. Which made you moan.

"Im gonna cum." You told him as you got closer and closer. Your continued kissing him, uour fingers tangled into his dirty blonde locks. He started moving his thumb faster against your clit. The tension in your stomach began to grow and your grip on his hair tightened. You bit on his lip as you whined loudly. You could feel him smirking against your lips as you came on his fingers. He slowed his pace as you came down from your high. He Removed his hand, fixing your panties, before he licked his fingers clean making sure to remove them slowly.

"Dont tease." You laughed.

"I can't help it." He said. Placing his arm around you pulling you close to him. He placed a kiss to your hairline.

"This movie suddenly got, not so boring. Didn't it?" You giggled laying a hand on his thigh.

"Love, if we are going to continue this, I will be taking you to the bug."

"By all means. Lead the way." You said and the two of you hopped up and made your way back to the car.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Part Two? Let me know!

Do you guys like the longer or the shorter oneshots?

More fluff or more smut?